Why do they do this?

You will never get me to thank you for blinding me with your brights.

The most you'll get out of me is a single left "f'k you" blink.

You will never get me to thank you for blinding me with your brights.

He didn't say flashing the high beams, he said flashing his lights. That could mean momentarily turning them off. That's what I do.

The most you'll get out of me is a single left "f'k you" blink.

The left turn signal just means "I ain't getting over yet" for whatever reason.

At least that's what I hope it means, ... otherwise I've been pretty rude out there. When I get a headlight flash saying I can get back over, and I'm only two feet past the guy, I usually blink my identifier lights to say thanks & then give a few flashes of the left turn signal to say "I ain't coming over yet, .. I'll give you a little more room than that"

Every once in a while, I'll be passing somebody and instead of dimming his headlights, he'll grab the microphone & said "you missed me". And I reply with my 4-ways or blinking my identifier lights instead of saying anything back on the CB.

It's not cuz I'm anti-social, ... I'm just lazy.

I don't drive a brand new truck. It's a 08 the lights turn on and off while moving. and I am right there with u on the bright lights in my eyes.

It's just a fact most so called truck drivers know how to do is hold the wheel that's all. I had to stop the other day in little rock and get a tire fixed. There was a truck setting there I asked the guy who was doing the work on my truck how long he had be setting there. he said with a laugh that he had to be towed in. The guy had ran on a flat for so long he blew out one of the air bags even after that he still drove on at speed of course the tire got hot and went a fire. I have moved very slow SLOW down the shoulder will a flat. How do u not hear a tire thumping and even that any driver should fell the truck fall win u blew out a air bag!!!!

He didn't say flashing the high beams, he said flashing his lights. That could mean momentarily turning them off. That's what I do.

The left turn signal just means "I ain't getting over yet" for whatever reason.

At least that's what I hope it means, ... otherwise I've been pretty rude out there. When I get a headlight flash saying I can get back over, and I'm only two feet past the guy, I usually blink my identifier lights to say thanks & then give a few flashes of the left turn signal to say "I ain't coming over yet, .. I'll give you a little more room than that"

Every once in a while, I'll be passing somebody and instead of dimming his headlights, he'll grab the microphone & said "you missed me". And I reply with my 4-ways or blinking my identifier lights instead of saying anything back on the CB.

It's not cuz I'm anti-social, ... I'm just lazy.

the turn signal means swifty is having a hard time driving his hot rod. he don't want to risk letting taking his hands off the wheel to show he was thankful.

It's just a fact most so called truck drivers know how to do is hold the wheel that's all. I had to stop the other day in little rock and get a tire fixed. There was a truck setting there I asked the guy who was doing the work on my truck how long he had be setting there. he said with a laugh that he had to be towed in. The guy had ran on a flat for so long he blew out one of the air bags even after that he still drove on at speed of course the tire got hot and went a fire. I have moved very slow SLOW down the shoulder will a flat. How do u not hear a tire thumping and even that any driver should fell the truck fall win u blew out a air bag!!!!

True story:

A bunch of years ago when I was about 18, on a nice summer night, shortly after dark, I was sitting at home. I had the front door open, and I heard this sound. It sounded like somebody was dragging a metal trash can up the street. It got louder & louder, then it stopped right in front of my house. Then I heard a car door.

Knock at the door, .. it was my friend Eric.

He says "Dude something's seriously ****ed up with the Granada" (1979 Ford Granada, his first car)

I says "what's it doing?"

He says "the front end's shaking & it's hard to steer. I can barely keep it on the road, and when you get up around 70 mph it gets even worse, I think it's a broken strut or something."

I says "Did you hit something? How long's it been doing that?"

He says "I didn't hit nothing, .. it's just been doing that since I left home. I went to Consumers & then back here".
(He lived in Romeoville, IL. Consumers was the liquor store our 17 yr old friend Charlie worked at as a stock-boy, and he would sneak bottles of Rumplemints & Dr. McGillicuddy's out the back door. The liquor store was in the middle of Joliet, about 15 miles away, and my house was 3 miles from his, a total of about 27 miles)

So we go out there with a flashlight & I looked at the front right wheel & there wasn't a single scrap of rubber left on it at all. Not even a bead. The rim was worn down so the brake rotor was almost on the ground, and it was all banged up & looked like a Torx screwdriver bit. The body metal was dented right behind the wheel & there were black marks all over the 1/4-panel from the rubber slapping it.

I hit the ground, .. I couldn't take it. I ended up having to take a couple ibuprophen cuz I was laughing so hard I gave myself a headache. Eric wasn't stupid, .. but when it comes to everyday common sense, he was an idiot.

The next day I got on my motorcycle & followed the scratches in the pavement for about 6 miles until I lost them because I couldn't keep riding on the wrong side of the street. (oncoming traffic)

There HAD to have been a continuous shower of sparks shooting off that rim. I still get a good laugh about it when I remember it.

Eric died in 2010. He killed his pancreas with alcohol & vicodin. He will be missed. I think I'll plug in my 500 GB external hard drive & watch some of his drunk videos now.

the turn signal means swifty is having a hard time driving his hot rod. he don't want to risk letting taking his hands off the wheel to show he was thankful.

:popcorn:

....she don't want to risk letting taking her hands off the wheel to show she was thankful.

Fixed...
And nope. I have to reach further for the turn signal than the marker interrupt switch.

When I flash my left turn signal a single time and it's not accompanied by any other type of signal, I'm telling the person it's directed at to f'k off.

Fixed...
And nope. I have to reach further for the turn signal than the marker interrupt switch.

When I flash my left turn signal a single time and it's not accompanied by any other type of signal, I'm telling the person it's directed at to f'k off.

well if I was to bright light u I would not know what ur trying to get at with the left signal. with some of the drivers out I would thank u were going to clean out the dich lol. I would say something over the cb but nobody uses the cb anymore they most likly have head phones on or Are on the dang phone

I spent three years in Germany. None of the servers I saw looked like that.

They looked more like this:

octoberfest3.gif

Nuthin' wrong with her.

I wanna kiss 'er right on the mouth!

Today was a bit of a snow storm and then some freezing rain. So, All the import and new drivers get into the center lane putting along. In the center lane is the best they think. That way if something happens they can take out everyone in the right lane or everyone in the left lane or both right, left and center lane. Fuggin' Iceholes all of them!

I thought my head was going to explode. I got guys in the right lane doing the proper thing and dick wallets in the center lane white knuckling it.

MOVE THE **** OVER!

Last night's Spokane winner, coming in at a varying 45-50mph on the eastbound side, at least with (barely) enough sense to stay (mostly) in the right lane was a copper colored S***Spreader, hauling a filthy WalMart trailer....

:hooray: :perfect10:

Oh.....wait............

:blush:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread