What's in your truck?

I had a 96" double eagle with full amenities (tv, vcr, fridge, sink, micro, porta-potty, satellite, inverters, interior lites up the a$$.) Found this set-up to be very beneficial...until I had a kabota generator and ac/heat system added. Then life got really good - didn't half to buy new batteries every two years...lol

-ss-

when we dont use idleaire we have the idle set to where it keeps the battery charged and the engine from getting to cold. some times the truck maybe idles a total of 45 minutes in a 10 hr break

Same things:

digital camera
laptop
blackberry
cell phone
XM radio
iPod
CB (almost always off)
binoculars
tv/dvd
dvd player
fridge
inverter (built in)
APU
various DVDs
various CDs
wireless internet card
windchime

and a bunch of other stuff

--Home stereo with speakers mounted front and back

--Laptop stand with laptop and gps, also wired into stereo for audiobooks

--XM radio, also wired into stereo so I don't have to search for good static

--22 inch LCD TV, also wired into stereo for excellent movie sound, I got an
extra base that slides under the psgr seat (like for the laptop stand) and
got a pole to mount to it, and the TV is mounted to the pole. The design
of the base absorbs shock and vibration. (VuQube is next)

--Another laptop in sleeper berth

--Mobile wireless internet

--2500 watt inverter (APU keeps batteries charged)

--refrigerator

--microwave

Unfortunately, somebody backed into my truck at a truck stop so it's in the body shop now. I'm driving another truck and feel like I've gone back to the stone ages.

Don't we all keep pretty much the same on our trucks, my t.v. was donated to the boyfriend needs to play video games in his truck cause.....very worth cause I might add....keeps him happy. Other than that, the evils that we have to have....
Food to feed the broke students, (and myself)
TONS of lighters
Clothes to last a lifetime...lol
Boots
Tons of pens.
WHITE OUT! and more WHITE OUT!
Water and Soda
my lord, this is gonna make me go take inventory on the truck.....lol thanks a lot!!!

lady you sound like quite a gal , and ill bet if the truth be known your better half secreatly likes it when you agravate him.
now to answer your question. my truck is a little bit different then most its long somtimes to damn long and i stay out for about three weeks at a time so i go prepared i get annoyed at truck stops and i got a temper and a big mouth so i do my own thing.
fridge, microwave, tv.cd player,atlas with the eastern seaboard cut out of it havent been there in 30 years and i aint going back., mag light , work light , tools ,sink, grey water tank, 10 day supply of clothes, and a weeks supply of food , and aweeks supply of can goods for bad weather . cant affors anything else , im old and poor.
take care and you and yours stay safe .--------------------J.R. HORTON
TRAVELING HELLS HIGHWAY

lady you sound like quite a gal , and ill bet if the truth be known your better half secreatly likes it when you agravate him.
now to answer your question. my truck is a little bit different then most its long somtimes to damn long and i stay out for about three weeks at a time so i go prepared i get annoyed at truck stops and i got a temper and a big mouth so i do my own thing.
fridge, microwave, tv.cd player,atlas with the eastern seaboard cut out of it havent been there in 30 years and i aint going back., mag light , work light , tools ,sink, grey water tank, 10 day supply of clothes, and a weeks supply of food , and aweeks supply of can goods for bad weather . cant affors anything else , im old and poor.
take care and you and yours stay safe .--------------------J.R. HORTON
TRAVELING HELLS HIGHWAY
Mister some people think I am, and if you were to bet I would sure hope you would know when to fold.

I have to admit I am a "sissy modern" truck driver ...

I don't think I would be enjoying this job so much if I had to do without:

* direct deposit
* atm/debit card
* Qualcomm/Driver Tech
* cell phone
* lap top
* air ride suspension
* ac/heat
* xm radio / iPod / CDs
* fridge
* wireless internet
* modern truck stops and rest areas

Yeah ... I am a wimp!

well i got the insurance check from when my truck was broken into. they bought me a whloe new stereo out fit. 1600 watts of thump and ear bleedin stay awake music..... just dont go to piqua ohio with it cranked... got 100 dollar ticket the first day i had it LOL

well i got the insurance check from when my truck was broken into. they bought me a whloe new stereo out fit. 1600 watts of thump and ear bleedin stay awake music..... just dont go to piqua ohio with it cranked... got 100 dollar ticket the first day i had it LOL
ROCK ON..Dayripper......lol...

OHHHHHHHH I have my pink gloves rofl got'em at Tractor Supply somewhere and I bet mine are prettier
Oh Jesus god Not pink.... ( rolling my eyes ) "sarcastic"

If I told you what all I didnt have in my truck I'd be not telling the truth..
The question should have been just that...
What DONT we have in our trucks....

You name it it's in there......
I have a mobile GARAGE in my bunk box's... And my BUNK, is HOME away from HOME... To be in fact, I sleep better in my truck * ALONE* than I do with the wife in the house who thinks she *OWNS* the GD bed....

I've actually slept in my truck just to get a good nights rest in my own front yard... And thats pretty bad... NO LIE!
Call Melissa and Ask her... COLD hard fact...

All the best,
Matt
:banana1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread