• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Ups using autonomous trucks to deliver packages

I ain't skeered!

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few."

Article says nobody knew, but we knew, LOL. We were talking about this back when they announced it. Basically the same thing as the beer load in Colorado.

What rock?
See? you been under there so long, you don't even realize it's there. One day, you will peak your head out, see the light, then probably run back inside with a panic attack.

See? you been under there so long, you don't even realize it's there. One day, you will peak your head out, see the light, then probably run back inside with a panic attack.
The world moves too fast for me.

Black and white TV, carburetors, rotary phones and paper maps were phased out way too early in their life span.

Oh, and DBAD :thefinger:

I’m gonna read my newspaper in piece and quiet in the morning, if you don’t mined

Article says nobody knew, but we knew, LOL. We were talking about this back when they announced it. Basically the same thing as the beer load in Colorado.
First I’m hearing about it :dunno:
It was a pathetic attempt from the autonomous truck people and the media to declare that a truck made a delivery autonomously .
Beer was the sensationalism.

The fact is the truck only drove on an Interstate with a driver on board, in perfect conditions and the truck only drove from entrance ramp to exit ramp on it's own. Big deal!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread