Truckers rally nationwide against ELD mandate

I must be missing something here?:confused2:
Driving is working, but working isn't necessarily driving.

Tazz has also said you have the free will to drive as long as you choose. You have the freedom to choose whether you will drive within the regulations or do as you please. He's right. The only real difference is that you will no longer be able to ****eroo your paperwork to hide it. But don't tell anyone I said that. They might accuse me of saying drivers cheat their logbooks.

Driving is working, but working isn't necessarily driving.

Tazz has also said you have the free will to drive as long as you choose. You have the freedom to choose whether you will drive within the regulations or do as you please. He's right. The only real difference is that you will no longer be able to ****eroo your paperwork to hide it. But don't tell anyone I said that. They might accuse me of saying drivers cheat their logbooks.
They might also conclude that the 60% of the industry that is dragging their feet over the change in 6 days have been egregiously violating the HOS regulations for years and might just be the cause that forced the government's hand in this issue.

Nah... it's just beaurecratic overreaching. Truckers would never cheat on their logs!

:wink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread