Owner Operator Truck Insurance Question

cagarza10

Hey everyone,
just bought a new truck and I am completely lost on what insurance to get. Some insurance companies say they can give me lower premiums, others say they can use my telematics data to make me safer on the road, others say they have the most comprehensive coverage, and others say they can do quicker than average claims driven by data where I don't have to call anyone on the phone. Was wondering if y'all could let me know where y'all get your information on truck insurance and let me know which of these factors/features I should value the most or if there is something else I should be looking for?

You need general liability, bobtail insurance and cargo insurance.

You need to look for the best deal you can get... the lowest premium. Ask for a quote on those coverages in the area you want to operate in.

Other coverage you might want could include towing coverage, wreck clean up, covering reefer failures if you're going to do temperature controlled.

Where you live will affect the price considerably - if you're in a no fault state - move.

you need Commericial Auto, Cargo and Physical Damage, shop around to see who can give you the lowest premium, make sure they are A rated as well so you wont have problem getting loads, if you need more help just dm me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread