• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

TMC orientation

Greetings, I leave Alabama today for Iowa. TMC orientation begins Monday and I want to let people who may be interested in TMC know what to expect. I will try my best to update daily.

I was going to say TMC. Too Many Chains. But, you can't have too many chains so, I am not going to say that.:cool:
I loaded two medium large tractors, one 5/16" chain around the front axle one 5/16" chain on the drawbar. Super easy 4 binders on each tractor 2 chains each tractor

They put a little tractor on the back. Cute. Tiny. No place to grab an axle, no 3 pt hitch, no draw bar. But it had tie down spots on all four corners. I grabbed four 3/8" tail chains with the large machinery hooks on them and four binders. For a 2000 pound tractor
:confused-96::biglaugh:

No chains required.
They called me for a Bullring trailer to load a machine. For you flat bedders, that is a van tha you can chain things down with binders to chains in the floor.
They loaded the machine and then they unloaded the machine and then moved it by forklift:foreheadslap:
Alrighty then!:thumbsup: Kinda what I told all ya'lls to do in the first place:p

You must be one of them guys that makes fun of me loading steel. Lol

I think he was just making fun of TMC in general and thats di
When you think you have enough straps: add another dozen!
That's their motto.

Well @RDBG the same exact princilpes apply to camping in the woods..

When ya think ya got a Fire going ya need that much more to stoke it...

These days everyone seems exuberant and forgot what real Tough Times were...

Better stock away now while ya still can ...

Guns and Butter

Bullets and Beans

And even though your loved one think ya a nutcase PALLETS of Rice and Ramen Soup in your garage...

I know that dont make a Meal though when the almighty Dollar finally crashes it shall keep ya going until things sort out..

I think he was just making fun of TMC in general and thats di

Well @RDBG the same exact princilpes apply to camping in the woods..

When ya think ya got a Fire going ya need that much more to stoke it...

These days everyone seems exuberant and forgot what real Tough Times were...

Better stock away now while ya still can ...

Guns and Butter

Bullets and Beans

And even though your loved one think ya a nutcase PALLETS of Rice and Ramen Soup in your garage...

I know that dont make a Meal though when the almighty Dollar finally crashes it shall keep ya going until things sort out..

I only covered food and home defense...

Dont forget water...

Ya can go weeks without dinner..

Only 2/3 days without water...

1526169642161782125936.jpg

How did we go from TMC to prepping? :confused-96::coocoo:

Its called exuberances...

2018 looks much like 2007/2008 although "worse"...

Now @Skateboard puller what I mean by exuberance is that lackadaisial age of 1928..

Unlike then the current house of cards is built upon Massive Debt..

1929 is Next Year and followed by a a decade of a gut wretching recssion at best..

At worst will be a complete collapse of the Dollar and the end of our Military might in that we can no longer fund the Pentagon as we have always known..

When that happens forget gang bangers and dope traffickers .

Your gonna have a bunch of Trained Military "bummed" out with High Tech weaponry and know how to acess other stuff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom