This snow crap sucks! **south west** Oregon

that's why i was wondering if you had a gravel yard..

can't tell you if gravel laid down is cheap, but, it's an alternative until you can get what you really want.
Kinda prefer to save the money and continue to **** & moan for now.

Gravel would just be another thing to clean up later.

Kinda prefer to save the money and continue to **** & moan for now.

Gravel would just be another thing to clean up later.
There's this new invention in residential convenience... it's called a driveway, made out of concrete.

There's this new invention in residential convenience... it's called a driveway, made out of concrete.
I don't need a driveway. I live in a town. What I need is a concrete slab for a garage then the runner up to it and maybe some on the sides for the trailers.

It has been a wet snowy mess the last 2 days here. Went from blizzard warning, to high wind warning, and now flood warning....and still expecting atleast 6-8 more inches (of snow, don't get off track here:roflmao::roflmao: ) on top of the already 24-30in that has already fallen. Power lines and trees down all over...blah
On the news it was even SNOWING in Las Vegas...

The last time I was in VEGAS ya could nearly MELT walking across the street was like 115 degrees in the shade

Lol that's locking the lugs. Not the hubs.

Back when I was a Kid my folks took me to the Museum of Science and Industry on the Southside of Chicago..

At that time my Father got T-boned and took his Insurance Settlement and bought the Same Exact Car "Used" and f-ed the rest of it away...

What he did SMART THOUGH was the Wreck sat behind the Garage to Strip Parts Off of..

He put the Steel Wheels with Crappy Tires on the Nice one just because we were going to Chicago

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread