Thinking OTR once again...

C0NNE11

Have driven flatbed and doubles/triples....thinking about going back to OTR...kids all gone...any suggestions other than stay home?

Have driven flatbed and doubles/triples....thinking about going back to OTR...kids all gone...any suggestions other than stay home?

We are all given just one chance at life. Don't be the 90 year old guy saying that I could have/should have/would have. If you have a strong desire to do something, then don't think about. Be about it (meaning just do it).

There are more pros than cons to driving I think, but if you've been off of the road for a while then expect to deal with a lot of bull regarding rules and regulations, the attitudes of present-day drivers as compared to the past, etc.

And there's always regional opportunities (parcel, raw materials, etc.)

Good luck in whatever you choose to do out there! ;)

11worth...home sweet homie...hahahaha...it's just been a couple since i last OTR'd...attitudes were present...I was a transplanted vocationeer...served 27 years at TWA as a mechanic...laid off..then retired...

Just hoping some of the off/on ramps have been cleaned of the bottles and WalMart bags...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread