The Truckers Forum Reaches 25,000 Posts

Wow, and in almost no time, we are already closing in on 26,000.

1 Million, here we come! :)

Amazing...

I've noticed, in the last week or so, the board is moving much faster. The post just pile up. A month ago I would have classified the board as slow, near dead, but, now I have trouble catching up if I'm gone for a few days. It is much more interesting this way.

2xR; wonders if cold weather has driven peeps inside to their computers? :popcorn:

:blah:
I've noticed, in the last week or so, the board is moving much faster. The post just pile up. A month ago I would have classified the board as slow, near dead, but, now I have trouble catching up if I'm gone for a few days. It is much more interesting this way.

2xR; wonders if cold weather has driven peeps inside to their computers? :popcorn:
Are you saying I talk alot..lol....j/k

Cerb; wondering why 2xR talks in the 3rd person. :headscratch2:

Whatever it is, keep it up! and tell a friend or 20! :)

hic cup hic cup holding breath hic cup ok that's better does this post count?
and it's Capt.Morgan rum yum yum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread