The proper way to quit your trucking job

** Commie Express **
Premium
From another trucking forum.

You mean.... Under-performing by 20% when expectations are as clear as water and calling the boss an a-hole isn't the way to quit?

Or leaving something like....
image.jpg Isn't appropriate?

How about....
image.jpg

More importantly... Having 5 accidents in 4 months I'd definitely what your employee seeks...

image.jpg

Probably @DubbleD truck. He's pretty kinky. He use to send me txt messages asking if I wanted to see him do this and that. I finally had to change my phone number

In the picture of the busted fender, the reflection in the paint, .. the driver appears to be wearing pajamas.

I bet he's got flip-flops on too. o_O

On a side note, .. at the time I meant to crop out this part of the video & post it. I kept my phone recording video while I went inside the shop to turn in the keys.

I had to wait about 30 seconds for the girl to come to the desk. While I was standing there, this guy walked in carrying a wiper blade & said he couldn't figure out how to put it on.

I was trying not to laugh. I was literally making fun of him while holding my phone camera in his face & he didn't realize it. :rolllaugh:

wiper blade moron.jpg

He probably knew what you were doing. Watch out, those are the people that pull a .45 on you and blow your leg off and drive away.

Wait... :confused2:

You mean that parking the truck with a load in the most inconvenient, crime-ridden inner city with the keys in the ignition, and walking away without a word isn't the proper procedure?

:stirpot:

Wait... :confused2:

You mean that parking the truck with a load in the most inconvenient, crime-ridden inner city with the keys in the ignition, and walking away without a word isn't the proper procedure?

:stirpot:
"This guy" I know brought a frozen load back from California to Texas. After not being paid for the previous trip, parked this truck, disabled the reefer, and launched the only set of keys to the truck out into a field.

That was on a Friday. On Monday, truck was still sitting in the same spot.

"This guy" I know used to have a very bad temper, especially when money was involved. :biggrin-2:

***UPDATE***

Exterior damage estimate: $6500.00 (hood, bumper, visor, APU pan)
Interior damage estimate: $2000.00 (replace mattresses, carpet, cabinets, passenger seat, steam clean and disinfect)
Missing company property: $1000.00 (laptop, printer, CB, phone, various power cords)
Abandoned truck recovery fee: $350.00

Felony charges.

Next time you quit a job at least do it with some class. Losers will always be losers while they blame everyone else for their misfortune!

The only trucking company I quit, I did so because I have EXTENSIVE MEDICAL REASONS an no I didn't like having to quit the way I did. However, I don't think I had any other options.

The nearest terminal is about 70 miles take a few, but nothing was damaged, missing or broken.it was an INCONVENIENT Situation for them to have to have to get drivers to the truck.

God forbids a driver ever inconvenience a company

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread