The famous acronym

Sean McQuaid

Whiny baby
You know what the acronym W.E.R.N.E.R. is don't you? It means: We Employ Retards No Experience Required. This is more so for those who run the company and dispatch drivers than the drivers themselves. Read my posts. It's all fact. If what I have said in my posts did not happen, I'd simply tuck tail and not even be here.

You know what the acronym W.E.R.N.E.R. is don't you? It means: We Employ Retards No Experience Required. This is more so for those who run the company and dispatch drivers than the drivers themselves. Read my posts. It's all fact. If what I have said in my posts did not happen, I'd simply tuck tail and not even be here.

They hired you, right?

More than me being out of work, you people here show how immature you in fact are, and how braindead people entertain themselves LMAO

You needa life more so than I do - proof is in the pudding.

Yeah, then they fired me when I did not turn out to be the retard they expected - moron.

Takes one to know one. I never called you names, but you sure are quick to do so yourself.

More than me being out of work, you people here show how immature you in fact are, and how braindead people entertain themselves LMAO

You needa life more so than I do - proof is in the pudding.

Well I guess we learned all we know from you buddy. And you just keep letting us suck you into it, man.

Okay, so, in his own special way Sean has expressed his displeasure with an uncharacteristic amount of brevity about the dispatch and company officials of Werner.

Therefore the topic of the thread is Werner dispatch and management. And what you think of them.

So, from here on out if you have something to say about the subject, please chime in. If you want to bash Sean, please do so in other threads. I'm sure there are opportunities aplenty.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Sean, it seems you didn't make it at Swift, and you didn't make it at Werner. Could the problem be you?

Here's a question put short for you and other folks who lose their concentration after reading 20 words or so:

How the hell is it "ME" when Swift waits until the last possible second to tell me of a task I needed to do BEFORE I can get a truck. A task that takes all day, I am 3 hours from the nearest terminal to boot, and therefore no possible way to do the task the day I am told?!?! How the hell is that ME?!?! Matthew Thompson at Swift told me THEY dropped the ball! So how the hell is that ME?!?! Tell me. No, instead you (as so many others) want to turn it around on me and make me look like the fool.

OOOPPS, more than 20 words in that inquiry. There goes the concentration and understanding of what I am saying and asking - damn.

Apparently you (along with others) did not READ. I did everything I was supposed to do. They were the ones who made it impossible to stay. What Swift and Werner did was intentional. Think whatever you choose. I can't be a kiss butt for a minimum wage job - that's what they wanted.

What is wanted in this industry (especially among newbies) is stupidity, a lack of common sense, a sucker and someone easily influenced to do things contrary to the book and safety. I don't fit that category.

So yeah, the problem was me - whatever. A robot, kiss butt and/or slave I am not. I have more respect for myself.

One sure taboo in this industry along with being able to think for yourself is going by the book and being a regs person. That was the problem with Werner - they did not go for me being by the book. Therefore, they made my life a living hell - and ooopps, my attitude went downhill because of it - how silly of me. If I can't use my CDL by the book, I don't need the job.

If you really read what I have written, then you think I am a liar (and are pretty much calling me one). I don't appreciate that and I have no further time for you or people like rebel with the stupid smilie inuendos.

Too many here are so childish. Then how far have most in this industry (from management on down to the drivers) really gone where practical and formal education are concerned?

I am not here for macho manly morons who think I am full of crap just because they survived in this industry for X time, and for X reasons. I am here for intelligent people like me - to warn of what can happen before they make the mistake I did and think they can change professions for a while and expect to be treated fairly, and be able to be a regs person. And I will put up with macho morons in the process. After all, I did put up with it with Swift and Werner, and they did not make me quit.

This is not my type of group at all.

Okay - word count - lets hear it ROFL

Sean,

Don't be patronizing. I know that's pretty big word for someone who struck out at SWIFT and WERNER to understand.

I worked for SWIFT and they tend to get rid of bitchy drivers very quickly. As for WERNER you met every qualifcation they ask for. You have a CDL and a pulse.

I read all of your posts. I also have seen my share of drivers who **** companies off and always blame the companies and never themselves. I don't blame you for not cutting corners on DOT regs or driving illegal. I applaud you for sticking to your guns on that.

Sean,

Don't be patronizing. I know that's pretty big word for someone who struck out at SWIFT and WERNER to understand.

I worked for SWIFT and they tend to get rid of bitchy drivers very quickly. As for WERNER you met every qualifcation they ask for. You have a CDL and a pulse.

I read all of your posts. I also have seen my share of drivers who **** companies off and always blame the companies and never themselves. I don't blame you for not cutting corners on DOT regs or driving illegal. I applaud you for sticking to your guns on that.

Don't CONDESCEND me - that's exactally what you did with your first sentance. My "striking out" with Swift and Werner had nothing to do with me. And I know full well what patronizing means. I did not patronize - I'm being a smart ass.

Too many seem to think I was born yesterday.

FYI - When I started with Swift, I was not "bitchy". I am a far different person now than I was when I started in this endeavour, so DON'T put me in the same category as the drivers you have seen who **** companies off - SPARE ME. I went in with a positive attitude, and looked forward to driving for a while in spite of the crap pay, and the fact most in the industry are "bitchy" themselves. So there you go again - assumng I was a certain way from the start based on how I am now. The screw ups and attitudes started with Swift - not me. Swift and Werner turned me into what I am now. Also, I return the same tone and moods given to me. Too often I have been given a bitchy mood from others in this industry when it was uncalled for. Too many people in this industry act as though someone pissed in their cheerios every day, and/or did not get laid the night before. After a while, I gave the same attitudes in return. I don't care who someone is in this industry - they should learn to take what they dish out.

Hence the bad attitude on my part. But silly me. I should have keept a good friendly attitude in the face of bad moods and attitudes, and D.Ms. making my life a living hell everyday. That's NOT patronizing - I'm being a smart ass.

I see this as in industry where you can be given a crappy attitude and be pissed off by D.Ms., supervisors, shop workers - etc., and you just have to lump it and like it.

I don't believe you really read my posts - you did not understand.

Your final sentance - AGAIN you are saying it was probably MY fault. AGAIN I reiterate: I went in with a good attitude from the start. I went through my Swift Training with no real issues. I did NOT "**** off the company". THEY are the ones who screwed up telling me I'd be in a truck in a week or less after training. Then having me without an income for over a month. I called Matthew Thompson in Ocala DAILY to be updated on the truck list. THEY had plenty of time to inform me of the Smith System which came up AFTER my training was done (I covered my bases before I left the terminal with safety - etc., and at that time there was nothing for me to complete). They had no trucks. They purposly waited until the day I had to leave on a long trip to tell me of a task which takes most of the day that I had to do. And this is a task one has to start in the beginning of the day to be able to complete. I was 3 hours from the nearest terminal. I was told of the Smith System at 10:30 AM (by that time, you better have started the Smith System). YOU drove for Swift; therefore, YOU know trucks must be seated within 24 hours of being notified. IF you really read my posts, you should know that my getting the truck within 24 hours was impossible after being called back and told of the Smith System.

I tried to work with them in spite of THEM "dropping the ball", as Matthew Thompson in Ocala put it. I asked if I could sign on to the truck, then get to the Jonestown terminal to do the Smith System. This would have been on my own time. I was told no. And the truck would not be held over even though THEY dropped the ball. Knowing for a fact I'd have lost the truck because of them not telling me of something they had plenty of time to tell me, and the fact they would not work with me in the matter, on top of them having me without an income for near two months, I was not wasting my money (they would not be reimbursing me for my fuel 3 hours each way to the Richmond Terminal) and time. Therefore, Matthew terminated my driver code saying I was a V.Q..

Swift set me up to fail. Any safety issues that crop up would have been on Matthew Thompson's screen as soon as he entered my driver code. This guy was a SUPERVISOR where truck assignments go. He purposly kept the information from me until there was no way for me to accomplish what I needed to do as a prerequisite to being seated in a truck. They had more drivers than trucks - I saw that when I got off the trainer's truck (or mentor as Swift likes to call trainers). I served my purpose. They got their subsidy money for hiring me, and able to keep it and not pay the school by calling me a V.Q.. I was USED - plain and simple. And there are other people who have been forced out to keep freeing up slots for students to come in, and the company collect the subsidy money for creating jobs that never existed in the first place. I am tired of folks like you hinting or telling me that where the problem lay was probably with me. The only way it could have been me from the start is I did not physically liss butt or physically bow down to cement the good attitude I went in with.

As for Werner: I am NOT a selective regs person. It's all or nothing. I say to any carrier: Don't want me following a certain reg because you don't like the reg, or it's an inconvenience, or easy to get away with if you don't follow it? You should not have given me a book of regs. I followed a reg just about everyone ignores (easy to get away with) because it was a conveinence for me. It assured that I would not be groggy because I refuse to be (technically) working more than 70 in 8. Sure, if I really wanted to, I could. But because of the uncaring for the drivers - I WON'T. This is not some office job pushing papers that won't hurt someone if you fall asleep at your desk because of working too many hours. This is a job driving up to 40 tons down the road that will flatten several cars before thinking of coming to a stop. There may be some carriers who don't run their newbies more than 2,000 miles a week. But Werner wanted to run me like I have 10 years or more in a semi because I was at the bottom of the pay scale (cheap miles), while they kept veterans on my same region and even same D.M. sitting for days waiting for a load. SCREW THEM!

So with Werner I DID screw up in one instance: I did not call the F.M.C.S.A and/or the D.O.T. after my D.M. told me he was running me the way he was because of how I logged.

Excuse and pardon me all to hell if I am being "bitchy" in an arbitrary sense with this industry.

To all other readers: AHHH, hell. I practically re-wrote the "book" I previously wrote - sorry. Couldn't help it. It just turned out that way in my trying to figure out just how I was to blame for my situation. It'd be different if I were lying about any details, or added things that did not really happen. But I'm not, and I didn't. And I derailed the Werner topic this thread is supposed to be - take me to the gallows.

Yeah yeah yeah...

two things:

1) Why do you think dropping names of actual persons you've dealt with means anything on this or any other forum?

2) Have you made any *******ed progress getting some miles and off my forum for a bit?

Otherwise, here's a Slipknot video. Which, since we're not your crowd, is not of interest to you, but certainly more interesting than your tired rants and repeated diatribes.

Shakespeare said, "Brevity is the sould if wit."

Try that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread