Southern Hospitality & Fine Dining

2xR

******* Derelict *******
Wonderful home style cooking, and, sometimes you don't mind waiting a little for your order.

View attachment 11317

This fine establishment can be found in Greeneville, TN @ exit 30 on I-81. Yet another reason to not run I-40 through the Pigeon River Gorge.
View attachment 11317

I think both of you are missing the point, which can be found within the name of the this exquisite cuisine establishment.

Reminds me of the scene in My Cousin Vinny, where the diner had "breakfast", "lunch", and "dinner" on the menu.

I've seen that place!

So didja eat there and if ya did, is the food any good?

Yup.. Good food. These are country folks. The green beans I had this past Sunday had never been in a can. They were garden fresh. Tomato (mater) was a vine ripened German Johnson fresh from a local garden. Home cookin' is more than just a slogan.

With that said, the place ain't much to look at, and, some of the "Daisy Dukes" really ought to put on long pants **shudders**.

Last month they raffled off a TV to raise a little money to improve the parking lot. It's dirt/gravel and had some craters. The TV is gone, and, loads of gravel have been spread in the lot.

In summation, you first stop in to get an eyeful of "Daisy", but, it's the food, and, the "salt of the earth" staff that keeps you coming back. Plus, it's four hours out for me. Perfect time to stop.

Yup.. Good food. These are country folks. The green beans I had this past Sunday had never been in a can. They were garden fresh. Tomato (mater) was a vine ripened German Johnson fresh from a local garden. Home cookin' is more than just a slogan.

With that said, the place ain't much to look at, and, some of the "Daisy Dukes" really ought to put on long pants **shudders**.

Last month they raffled off a TV to raise a little money to improve the parking lot. It's dirt/gravel and had some craters. The TV is gone, and, loads of gravel have been spread in the lot.

In summation, you first stop in to get an eyeful of "Daisy", but, it's the food, and, the "salt of the earth" staff that keeps you coming back. Plus, it's four hours out for me. Perfect time to stop.

Sounds like a place I will have to try next time I get down that way.

So the wait staff dress in hot pants and a midriff baring tied below the bosom top like Daisy Duke?

You want to know what I think? I dare him to show up wearing that, down south, in West Virginia, or Asheville, NC. in the backwoods. Lock and load. LOL That photo, just aint right.

sometime i just wish i would listen to instinct and not click.......there goes breakfast...and BTW on the sexy grandma pic....you would of thought she would have wore some sorta snazzy Bocca Raton yenta shoes...come on.......the shoes are the most important part.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread