Screw Minnesota and their Beet Juice

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Heavy winds today got a load of foam insulation out of moline Illinois. Driving back across Iowa in the heavy winds and snow wasn’t an issue with the calcium sodium brine on the roads wasn’t an issue. Get in 35 north by Clear Lake still rolling 62. Hit the 2 mile marker in Minnesota. Wind gust blew and the greasy road under me push my truck and trailer at a 45 degree angle to the zipper. Slowed down. To 40 hazards on just trying to limp it into Albert Lea. Happened again slowed to 30 and as able to not shit myself to get her off the exit and parked.

Minnesota your ****ing beet juice don’t keep shit off the roads. Find something else. I hope every car and rig I have seen in the ditch in the last 9 miles files suit against your ass and you lose miserably. Also the highway in Albert Lea ain’t clean either so you lose twice. Douche bags.

Last edited:
So you two are getting drunk at Skol tavern or whatever it's called?
Nah, I'm in Faribault. Was going to load tonight, and decided not to. Hauling Cooper freight on spot buy, and Hoffa's boys can real assholes if they see you parked while loaded with their stuff. If'n they'd take care of business, it wouldn't be there for me to haul, just sayin'.

Edit: if we'd have known he was there, me and the noob might be well into the liquor by now

Nah, I'm in Faribault. Was going to load tonight, and decided not to. Hauling Cooper freight on spot buy, and Hoffa's boys can real assholes if they see you parked while loaded with their stuff. If'n they'd take care of business, it wouldn't be there for me to haul, just sayin'.

Edit: if we'd have known he was there, me and the noob might be well into the liquor by now
It was an unplanned stop I was originally gonna be stopping at the Casey’s at the 26mm.

Hadn't been this way in a while... A new building at the old pull out for the coppers, that new Casey's...
It’s a newer Casey’s, got like 20ish spots. I also like the KT at the 45. Wish I could of made it there to get some chocolate dunkers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread