Ride-Along Wanted, Please!

eeebee

Hi Folks! I'm looking for someone who drives an eighteen-wheeler to take our father, who turned 85 this year, along for a ride, probably in the local SF Bay Area, CA area. This is something on his "bucket list", and my brother and I would be happy to arrange to get him to you, pay you for your time and gas, and figure out the logistics. If you are a trucker, or know someone who might help us, please get in touch with me. Thank you very much! - Eric
- email : [email protected]

And just in case ya still here reading...here is the jist of the email...Would like to get this setup asap so I know if I dust the passenger seat off and hide my snacks....sure don't want someone else eating my gummy bears ;)

Please give me a call as I actually will be in Stockton tomorrow delivering then going to Morgan hill. Would be willing to have you bring him to me tomorrow then if you wanted follow me to Morgan hill and pick him up and take him back. Closest I can do just because of the time. (Phone number attached to email)

@CrazyTrucker83 That was real cool what you did offering a ride. Even though it did not materialize, Respect Trucker[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Just remember that when I'm 85 and my bucket list entails throwing things at four wheelers when we driving down the road lol...Will need a good driver!

probably dodged a bullet I can see it now on the world news crazed slob trucker takes senior citizen on harrowing ride through the sf bay area

Hi there, CrazyTrucker83!!! I just got this thread (I'm new to this forum, btw!( about the ride along for my pop. Thankas you so much for getting back to me, though I didn't find your email anywhere that had your contact info, so my apologies for the delay in responding.I'm sorry we missed this opportunity, but there's no big rush here - if we can set up somthing for the future, that would be great! (My dad's schedule is relatively open, but I need a little more heds-up to work things out.) Anyway, I hope this gets through to you. My ph# is (5 ten) 2 zero 6- 495 eight. Please call or text me anytime. - Eric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread