If you could take a celebrity... or anyone on a ride-along....

Getfit Tommy

Highway Hero
Who would it be?

Don't be nasty... like... I don't mean for this to be dirty.. no, she's not going in your sleeper.. unless she's alone. I'm talking about someone who you might want to educate, or just talk to.. or maybe get an education from?

Could just be a local.. day-haul type of thing.

I already know where this will go, but I threw the disclaimer out regardless....

I have thought of this many times when I first started driving trk.Get them away from the nite life and fame and fortune so they could see how the real person lives and their day to day activities.

Good Lord.... You and Carol Burnett in the same truck??????

Headlining at Vegas the next week and a month later a new TV sitcom series.

The mind boggles at the possibilities. :D
That's funny,lol.I've always been a Carol Burnett fan but not quite enough to have her in the same truck.

My favorite outtake. The other cast members couldn't even keep it together.

i had seen that, the night it was on. of course the control booth, bleeped out Vikki's response...

funny too, how so many of those old tv shows, would not fly in today's PC world, like All in the family, as only one example...

Who would it be?

Don't be nasty... like... I don't mean for this to be dirty.. no, she's not going in your sleeper.....

Really........well can I still have her in my MIND while in my sleeper bunk.....or ya gonna chop my hands off too

Last edited by a moderator:
i had seen that, the night it was on. of course the control booth, bleeped out Vikki's response...

funny too, how so many of those old tv shows, would not fly in today's PC world, like All in the family, as only one example...

The best part of Mamas Family was Vicki Lawrence or MAMA was actually like 40 at the time...

The granny get up was all padding and wig along with sterotypical Old Lady attire...

Kinda like "Ugly Betty"...

In Real LIFE that America Ferreira she's HOT though on Ugly Betty she was Dressed "Down" in Costume to play a role

Real Life Actress America Ferrara..

images.jpg

UGLY BETTY...

images (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The best part of Mamas Family was Vicki Lawrence or MAMA was actually like 40 at the time...

The granny get up was all padding and wig along with dress...

Kinda like "Ugly Betty"...

In Real LIFE that America Ferreira she's HOT though on Ugly Betty she was Dressed "Down" in Costume to play a role

Real Life Actress America Ferrara..

View attachment 35589

UGLY BETTY...

View attachment 35590
Tim Conway and Harvey Corman could never keep a straight face, Harvey would crack up, just looking at Tim. i watch some of the old shows on MeTv or Decades, but sadly, so much is cut out for commercials.

the comedy of yesteryear is long gone, thanks to all the P/C aceholes. There was a time nothing was safe from insults, even as many know, Saturday Night Live, played no favorites, and attacked everyone as fairly as possible.

Tim Conway and Harvey Corman could never keep a straight face, Harvey would crack up, just looking at Tim. i watch some of the old shows on MeTv or Decades, but sadly, so much is cut out for commercials.

the comedy of yesteryear is long gone, thanks to all the P/C aceholes. There was a time nothing was safe from insults, even as many know, Saturday Night Live, played no favorites, and attacked everyone as fairly as possible.

images (2).jpg
The REAL Vicki Lawrence circa 1985...yet half the Rubes think MAMA was Carol Brunette...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread