Petition to pardon uncle John birch titor

Here's another bite in the ass...

In TWO of the articles on the front page, Birch contributed when I asked the forum for input.

He and @Shreck are the only two that bothered. Here's one of them:

Carl and Lyle?

Not the names I'd expect those two to have.

Here's another bite in the ass...

In TWO of the articles on the front page, Birch contributed when I asked the forum for input.

He and @Shreck are the only two that bothered. Here's one of them:

Where's the front page?

The tool I was using was just now deleted from the forum, about to remove the files now. So, @John Titor now has full access and all posts can be seen.

Doing this for a couple reason, none of which have to do with this discussion. This was part of the ignore feature I had installed, and it just got removed. A few other things are about to be removed as well while someone works on the forum at the server level.

The tool I was using was just now deleted from the forum, about to remove the files now. So, @John Titor now has full access and all posts can be seen.

Doing this for a couple reason, none of which have to do with this discussion. This was part of the ignore feature I had installed, and it just got removed. A few other things are about to be removed as well while someone works on the forum at the server level.
Is this genuine or just because of a computer glitch?

Given that the account seems to work I will try to behave myself even staying on topic please note that most threads around here get derailed after a page or two.

That said I can only do my part as far as on topic

Last edited by a moderator:
A missing two inch piece of reflection tape on the side of a trailer once cost Walmart millions after an accident.

The NJ turnpike settlement amount remains undisclosed.

Nuclear settlements don't seem to make sense to anyone but the lawyers seeking them.

When I worked for R&L Drilling, we got sued for 1 Million dollars over the death of a woman in front of our shop.

Those who know me, know I have quite a few pictures. And 1 simple picture is what saved the company from the lawsuit.

Little things like the tape you mentioned on the Walmart trailer can cause big problems.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread