Parts for cheap...

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
I've been meaning to post about this place for a while but kept forgetting.
Stuff is somewhat hard to find but their parts are lower cost than anywhere I've seen.

Wheeler Fleet

I've only ordered twice from them.
One thing was shock mounts on my spreader.
Not something most will carry.
$60 at Int'l with my super secret 'I'm leased to...' discount.
$25 at wheeler, shipped free & fast.

Some other stuff I haven't bought.
Like an AD 9 dryer.
It was higher than locally.

I just bought an OEM starter [37 MT] yesterday for around $275 [discounted] + $200 core so I have to go back.
Just looked and theirs is $205, free shipping and obviously no core.
I didn't check them because I didn't want to wait for the frigid temps to change it.

I don't have a shop.
:(
You can call home and ask my wife!
;)

Stuff isn't easy to find on their site.
Sometimes a part number will pull it up which is how I found the shock mounts.

They are very helpful though.
I called them on the first order because I was dubious and asked how they could undercut OEM parts so deeply.
The woman I spoke to told me that they do everything from ordering in quantity to buying out failing businesses.

Ryder fleet is another buy it cheap site I use but they're not always better for finding stuff.
A lot of my difficulty though is probably hunting parts for trucks that are nearly 20 years old.
I don't imagine there is a huge demand compared to trucks 10 years and newer though many parts are the same.

A lot of my difficulty though is probably hunting parts for trucks that are nearly 20 years old.
I don't imagine there is a huge demand compared to trucks 10 years and newer though many parts are the same.
:spit:

My local NAPA has parts for my 70 year old tractor. They just don't know it until I give them the part number.

Actually that was before they moved across town. Yesterday they didn't even have transmission fluid for Dodge/Chrysler. :(

But Walmart did. :confused:

Tranny fluid changed spec's so it's not labelled like it used to be.....

I bought some for the fuel tanks the other day and it was labelled dexron III and type F
:eek:

I keep getting a 404 error. I Googled it instead. Hard to navigate on my phone but I’ll check it over the weekend. I got to get a few things going on mine this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom