Ok ok I give in

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Alright @ironpony and @Mike I signed up for fuelgauges at letstruck.com. I'm not sure right now being so cold and idling a lot that it's a fair way to start things off.

First tank got me 4.54 mpg :biggrin-2:

I'll try to be diligent for the next 3-4 months to get an accurate overview.

Plugged in some old numbers I had written down from last year. Looks like 6.14 mpg was the best I got on one fill up.

My worst is the last one, at 3.90 mpg. Which isn't surprising.

Plugged in some old numbers I had written down from last year. Looks like 6.14 mpg was the best I got on one fill up.

My worst is the last one, at 3.90 mpg. Which isn't surprising.
This tree hugging "efficient" T-680 is getting low 5's but it's probably because of all the idling.

This tree hugging "efficient" T-680 is getting low 5's but it's probably because of all the idling.
It must be the idling. My friend and I had the same trucks T680 doing the same loads in the hills of PA. He was getting 9's and I was around 7-7.5 but I am a far more aggressive driver than he is.
I rolled up on him in PA and hollered on the radio, "hey. company name why in the **** are you holding up traffic?" (we where the only ones on the road for miles.)
He said "what?"1515106315500.png
I hit the interior light and flipped him the bird as I passed him with a smile.:thefinger::D
Good times!

Last edited:
Well I'm averaging 4.42 mpg for the last 30 days. 4.28 last 60 days

Last week coming north loaded light, full tanks were up to 5.82 mpg.

Now I'm back to 4.26. LOTS of hills and hard pulls the last 3 days, and dragging a trailer with an 8' high headboard acting like a huge wall for wind to hit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread