Non Cdl Straight Trucks

RollOn382

Quit The Fourm
Would someone with a normal drivers license,be able to take a non cdl straight truck,get their own authority and haul freight ? I've noticed light freight that pays well and would fit on a 20 foot bed. My next question is,would insurance be impossible to get ?

What like Mexico and California?
I would think he means small docks that it's impossible to get into with a truck. I also did some research,there are company's with amazon freight that need 26 foot box trucks. There's also some ones looking for expeditors,but I doubt there's a non cdl truck that can handle that.

I would think he means small docks that it's impossible to get into with a truck. I also did some research,there are company's with amazon freight that need 26 foot box trucks. There's also some ones looking for expeditors,but I doubt there's a non cdl truck that can handle that.
Well heres an example

Saia and New penn dont come over here to Delmarva. They hand all that off to these little no cdl 6 wheeler outfits. Theres a lot of outta the way places to deliver to over here

Cant be too much money in that tho. I see a bunch of these guys every day and what most of em’s drivin dont look all that roadworthy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread