New Photo Gallery

Mike

Well, it's not now, but I see that many of you have been adding pictures to the galleries in your profile. The only way for people to see them, until now, was to go to your profile.

As of now, you can go see all the member photos from one page :)

Truckers Forum - All Albums

Also, the gallery link now takes you to the member albums page, instead of the old gallery.

Cool! So, does everyone want to see my grandsons??? :D

Or would you rather see what happens to your truck after hitting TWO elk? Have photos of that too! Ugh!

Two elk!..dammit. Reminds me of a foggy night on Route 64 in New Mexico. It was pretty damn thick, and I was running about 15mph. I come out of a bend and there's a big sumb*tch standing right in the middle of the on-coming lane. I tell ya, it's something else to look into the eyes of one those big a$$ boys without looking down from the driver's seat.

Thank God he was as stunned as I, and didn't move...lol

-ss-

Okay... I'm a little slow. Where are the old photos that were in the gallery? I'm seeing the "members" section, but, not the old Peterbilt, KW, Volvo, etc. galleries we use to have.

Where's the easy button??? :confused:

Thanks for the link... It went right where I wanted to go...

But, without that link I could not have found it. Is it hidden, or, am I being a DA... Is there a link, on the page, that I'm not seeing?

I am going to put a link to it, but it will be just a place to view existing links. Not sure how much longer that area will be compatible with the website, as it is an aftermarket add-on, and now that the forum software provides this feature in it's stock version, these people will probably stop updating their software.

Okay... I got a grip now. Don't bother on my account. Now that I know the deal, I'll just open my own "new" gallery. I didn't realize it was a different hosting service and program. I thought you had just organized it differently. I'm on the right (same) page, now.

yeah, this one is built into the forum software, meaning it is a permanent feature. No need for me finding something aftermarket and making it work :)

My grandsons, my daughter in law, me ...
PiratenPenquin.jpg

I'll try to figure out how to post them in the right place ... though it sounds like it will require thinking. Ouch!

Im just wondering, Not actually tryed yet... but does the 2 pic's I've uploaded im MY DETAILS section, also forward to this? What you are talking about?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread