Need chains. Where to buy tonight on 80 West

Its not a law in every state, its not even a law in my state, its a rule of the road.

At night it even more of a bother to have someone riding in the left lane for miles on end behind me with there lights glaring in my mirror. Even if I move over in the left lane to block the lights they still just ride along till they pass me on the right then they stay in the right lane. Its like there to damn lazy to change lanes until they have too.

Then you have the stupid ****ers that are in the right lane and jump out in the left lane a half mile behind you, pass then come back in the right lane 30 feet in front, WTF?

OK rant over............carry on.

My mirrors can rotate quite far to the outside, up an down. I would say.. almost to the point that I may be able to reflect nuisance lumens right back at the culprit.

Who says the new stuff don't have some bells and whistles that are convieneint .

Reactions: Tim
I just don't go for that stereotypical 1970's truck driver music.

Eastbound & Down is ok, ... only cuz it reminds me of that hilarious movie.
I don`t like that song at all. Usually it comes on and I`m heading west and the lyrics are all backwards and make no sense and get me confused
But pretty much the rest of that genre makes me picture a bunch of drunk yokels dancing around in a barn wearing overalls & straw hats while some toothless girl named "Betsy" is riding around on a pig.
You mean Saturday night for me.lmao

They have hills in Texas high enough to name?

No way!

****! The things they call trees we call shrubs and bushes out my way!

Eastern texas has lots of trees. Just NW of san antonio its pretty hilly with elevations that reach 4,500 ft or so. One section of road is on par with the dragon. I know, its not the rockies, but still not bad considering most people think the whole state is flat.
[video=youtube_share;xA3W3mYGe7c]http://youtu.be/xA3W3mYGe7c[/video]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread