NASCAR who do you like at Darlington

Kyle has the hot hand alright. But Gordon seems to have that fire in his belly again.If he can stay away from Newman and Montoya when they wreck each other he will be a factor.

Kyle has the hot hand alright. But Gordon seems to have that fire in his belly again.If he can stay away from Newman and Montoya when they wreck each other he will be a factor.

I agree Gordon has a good chance And I definitely agree stay away from Montoya.

Smith is in the big time now!!!! Just when I was starting to like Shrub he pull the shit out of his a$$!!! It's like he is all fine and dandy when he is out front. But once he fell back he thinks everyone should just get out of his way. The kid has alot of talent and just needs to grow up!!!

Smith is in the big time now!!!! Just when I was starting to like Shrub he pull the shit out of his a$$!!! It's like he is all fine and dandy when he is out front. But once he fell back he thinks everyone should just get out of his way. The kid has alot of talent and just needs to grow up!!!

I am actually starting to like him now, I don't care if he wins, I just like watching the havoc he creates, To get Harvick to look very foolish and embarrass himself like that was priceless, the greatest was watching harvick watch his car go skidding away while he was standing in the middle of the track all alone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread