NASA Tour Of The Moon

Racer X 69

An interesting video that NASA created from the latest developments is imaging technologies.

!

What is the TR3B?

Science fiction. These "UFOlogists" need to brush up on basic simple physics before they make fools of themselves.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field,which neutralizes the effects of gravity by up to 89%.

The force of gravity is not magnetic. If that were the case, anything on Earth that doesn't contain ferrous metals like iron would float off into space.

He goes on to say some of his sources said the performance is only limited only to the stresses to the human pilots can endure. With 89% reduction in G's what would have been 4.2g limit is now a 40G limit.

G forces caused by acceleration/deceleration, changes in direction of travel, etc. are going to be the same regardless of whether the vehicle/object is exposed to normal gravity, or in outer space where there's little or no gravity.

REAL scientists, the ones who didn't learn everything they know about physics from watching Star Trek, ... have been talking about creating artificial gravity in outer space by simply designing the ship as a big ring or "wheel" and have it spin at whatever RPM will simulate 1G of gravity via centrifugal force.

OK, but you might want to read this before dismissing it any further.....

Physics Analysis Of TR-3B

Oh, and it's the TR3B​, because the TR3A was the first one.

It still seems like science fiction.

It almost reads like something that would eventually include quotes by John Hutchison, the crackpot who can discredit any science documentary just by having his face on screen for two seconds ...

This guy: View attachment 19512
View attachment 19512

It still seems like science fiction.

It almost reads like something that would eventually include quotes by John Hutchison, the crackpot who can discredit any science documentary just by having his face on screen for two seconds ...

This guy: View attachment 19513

Hmmmmmmm...........science fiction...............hmmmmmmmm....................

Why I used to read a LOT of science fiction as a kid, let's see........

I think Michaelangelo drew a parachute in the 16OO's........and a submarine........and a hot air balloon. I'll bet they thought HE was a nut.
That probably helped him get out of trouble with the pope, when the Church was insisting the world was flat.
And Jules Verne......2O,OOO Leagues under the sea and space travel.
Unbelievable stuff.

And more........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4i-5BfwnvY&feature=player_embedded
View attachment 19513

Different letters, but same design as mentioned above.
They showed test results on tv tonight off a carrier.............
Unmanned X-47B aircraft completes sea trial | Cutting Edge - CNET News

While one X-47B was aboard the carrier, the only other X-47B in existence was going through its paces at Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland.

Hey, I've been there. Delivered ground support equipment that I picked up at Lemoore NAS out in California. Very interesting place.

This youtube video I posted was pretty insightful. Only 2 minutes, but it foretold of internet shopping, on line banking, webcams and email, all in 1969.

I'm not much on the Sci-Fi thing. I love space, Not sure if I should use the word Documentaries. And real photos from space. Pictures of the Galaxy I can stare at all day long.

I tried watching a show on how expansive space is. Stephan Hawking . Narrated by someone for him, Hawking had a few lines in it though. Man I was lost before they got to how far Pluto was.

Man I was lost before they got to how far Pluto was.

It's got an elliptical orbit that ranges from 30 to 49 AU from the sun.

One AU (astronomical unit) is the distance from Earth to the sun, which is roughly 93 million miles.

30 x 93 million miles = 2.79 billion miles when Pluto is as close to the sun as it gets.

It's hard to wrap your mind around that distance, since it's more than you can drive in an 11 hour day, .. so here's another way to explain it:

The speed of light is 186,282 miles per second. Times 60 = 11,176,920 miles per minute, x 60 again = 670,615,200 miles per hour.

93 million divided by 11,176,920 (miles per minute) = 8.32 minutes. So it takes almost 8-1/2 minutes for light to reach Earth from the sun.

Pluto, 2,790,000,000 divided by 11,176,920 = 249.6215415338036 minutes divided by 60 = about 4 hours & 6 minutes.

So in summary, ... Pluto is almost as far from the center of the solar system as Obama is from the center of the political spectrum.

So in summary, ... Pluto is almost as far from the center of the solar system as Obama is from the center of the political spectrum.
Well if Hawking explained it that way, I would have got it. Stupid Hawking thinks he' so damned smart (in my best Homer Simpson voice) LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread