NASA Space Poop Challenge

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Space poop. The Final Frontier??

:poo2: :eek:

Space Poop Challenge
Description: The US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) seeks proposed solutions for fecal, urine, and menstrual management systems to be used in the crew’s launch and entry suits over a continuous duration of up to 144 hours. An in-suit waste management system would be beneficial for contingency scenarios or for any long duration tasks.

Space Poop Challenge

All I can think of is the Big Bang Theory episode where they try to fix the space commode design flaw.:biglaugh:

duck ain't gonna answer that he wants to win the prize himself.
I imagine he is already in his new shop looking at all the leftover crap tubing,, hose, connectors duck tape, glue,2x4s, plywood, spit-wads, empty beer cans, ect and putting together a high tech system right now!
Not glue. Liquid Nails. It's way better. ;)

It's too late for the Mars trip but I'll have it ready for the first manned mission to Saturn's moon Titan. :toothpick:

Poop or not, y'all recognize its gotta go somewhere - right? I will never go to Mars as eating my shit or **** is not an option. Water is life - figure a way to make it palatable.

Oh I doubt it. You may have the barn completed by the time they land on Saturns moon:D:biglaugh:
News flash. The workshop has been done for a while now. o_O
Poop or not, y'all recognize its gotta go somewhere - right? I will never go to Mars as eating my **** or **** is not an option. Water is life - figure a way to make it palatable.
Seeing as it's more than likely to be a private venture or a public/private partnership, the people selected for that mission will be billionaires and/or their spoiled offspring.

Don't worry... we won't need none of this stuff. The only part of Amerika that's gonna be great again is the Navy, and they poop in the sea. Might wanna rethink that next tuna salad sammich...

Don't worry... we won't need none of this stuff. The only part of Amerika that's gonna be great again is the Navy, and they poop in the sea. Might wanna rethink that next tuna salad sammich...

On a serious note, the sea is already messed up by radiation..

you mean besides the mercury in the fish...now we gotta worry about shyte in fish..????

they (the sailors) ought to just crap in a 5 gallon pail, and leave it at a truck stop.....

you mean besides the mercury in the fish...now we gotta worry about shyte in fish..????

they (the sailors) ought to just crap in a 5 gallon pail, and leave it at a truck stop.....
Their ships are too wide to fit in the fuel island.
Stinkin' Japanese losers, and worthless GE reactors!

:mad:
You'd think a country that learned about nuclear energy the hard way would've been more cautious about building a nuclear power plant in an earthquake zone right next to the ocean where it's also vulnerable to tsunamis... o_O

I don't know... Plastic bags would be easier to launch but they're illegal in California.

Yeah, they think they are doing the Earth a favor by creating a reusable "thicker" plastic bag...people are still going to discard them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread