My new Truck

Tazz

Infidel
20160228_102354.jpg

Not really. I do not live close enough to run them. Part of our new home delivery , or final mile program. Folks can order online and have groceries delivered right to their door.

Hully Crap.... some genius figgured out that the "way of the future" is to reset things back to the way truckin was done over 30 years ago. Good move.

Don't you just love the way people of today think....Hello...Produce goes threw a pre sorted and packaging process...The buyer only going to get what the stores choose to stock the bins with...It all only has a certain among of shelf life...What people going to stand around and pinch every small leaf to see how fresh it is.....Same thing with canned goods...expiration date are there for a purpose....And most meats are cut daily too and only are kept a certain time period. The name of the game in this day and age is supply and demand....That is all the money makers of this world are interested in. Guess some do not remember the Milk Man or the Ice Man delivery days but think nothing of order on line for other items to be shipped right to the door....Okay I am threw with my rant and raves...time to do my :nails:

@Southern Fried this are for home delivery only.

@Injun and @patriciajnsn we are seeing mostly staple stock stuff for now, and bread, milk eggs etc etc

@(((ME))) We buy in such volume I am not sure how much a buyer has to do withbit, but the DC is supposed to inspect every load and verify quality.

@Blood I would do fine.

"Good afternoon here's your crap" ;)
But still I'd rather do my own shopping even if only a couple items.Is there alot of folks that hires this company?

Just launched around here but yeah so far we are getting a lot of work for them. People with kids, disabled, or just busy like having it delivered. We also have a pretty good response in the pick up deal. You order online and when you get to the store they bring it out to you.

@Southern Fried this are for home delivery only.

@Injun and @patriciajnsn we are seeing mostly staple stock stuff for now, and bread, milk eggs etc etc

@(((ME))) We buy in such volume I am not sure how much a buyer has to do withbit, but the DC is supposed to inspect every load and verify quality.

@Blood I would do fine.

"Good afternoon here's your crap" ;)

Okay Tazz...Here comes My truck driver rant....I not even a truck driver yet....But you fellas better watch out should I decide to take it on as a hobby....:tease:....Trucking is the future of this good ole U.S.A. right now if it was not for the truck driver this country would be in a world of hurt...Think about this trucks can go where trains cannot go...Trucks can go where planes cannot land. Take a natural disaster and you see those conveys on the move...Not bad weather, not lack roads, can stop a truck from making those runs. Look at the military movement too. Think about this if you can get it on a truck you can move it everything from cattle to the space program. The big wigs in Washington need to take a reality check too....

funny-people-of-walmart-jpg.33567

Saves on laundry. Wear a pair of high-waisted pants and tuck 'em in the top.

Okay Tazz...Here comes My truck driver rant....I not even a truck driver yet....But you fellas better watch out should I decide to take it on as a hobby....:tease:....Trucking is the future of this good ole U.S.A. right now if it was not for the truck driver this country would be in a world of hurt...Think about this trucks can go where trains cannot go...Trucks can go where planes cannot land. Take a natural disaster and you see those conveys on the move...Not bad weather, not lack roads, can stop a truck from making those runs. Look at the military movement too. Think about this if you can get it on a truck you can move it everything from cattle to the space program. The big wigs in Washington need to take a reality check too....
I'm sure there would be Uber version of delivery service for B2B...o_O if not, someone should start it. :rolleyes:

Not really. I do not live close enough to run them. Part of our new home delivery , or final mile program. Folks can order online and have groceries delivered right to their door.
These things are all over the place up here where I live.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread