My interdiction.... I guess!

C_Southern

34 yrs Old Spent 10 years on a drilling rig, never had any plans of getting in a truck even though my grand father has had trucking company since 1941 WASP Transport now currently Deer Creek ran by his sons out of Winnsboro La,. Grew up in cab overs getting my brains beat out. So the taste left in my mouth was horrible, but since the industry slow down my brother in law which was also on a rig, bought a truck and we’ve been team driving for about 2 months now he’s been owner operating for about a year. Been around trucking my whole life just never seen myself in one, my dad and brother drove, sure thought I would escape but here I am!!!! Roll On!

34 yrs Old Spent 10 years on a drilling rig, never had any plans of getting in a truck even though my grand father has had trucking company since 1941 WASP Transport now currently Deer Creek ran by his sons out of Winnsboro La,. Grew up in cab overs getting my brains beat out. So the taste left in my mouth was horrible, but since the industry slow down my brother in law which was also on a rig, bought a truck and we’ve been team driving for about 2 months now he’s been owner operating for about a year. Been around trucking my whole life just never seen myself in one, my dad and brother drove, sure thought I would escape but here I am!!!! Roll On!

Kinda a chuckle here.

Talked to a friend of mine last week that swaers the Bakken is cranking along again because he’s getting two to three calls a week.

I didn’t have the heart to tell him that’s because everyone is leaving...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread