My Credit Score "751" What's Your Credit Score

Uncle Birchy

Most people don't "Understand" a "Credit Score"

Credit Score is compilation of Outstanding Debt versus Payment History and Clear "Assets,..

751 ..

16668308143402492525836098519515.jpg

So if I am such a "Drunken" Looser job hopper whatever..

How do I have a 751 "Experian" Credit Score..

Also nearly 78 Grand "Deposits" in the Bank..

Was once over 8O but I needed pay afew bills last year ...

1666831173579650935642682134623.jpg

There are 3 credit reporting agencies. Each have their own way of determining your credit score, only to that company. There is also a Beacon score, which is a result of the 3 individual reporting agencies. This is the determining factor as to what your loan ceiling limit is and the interest rate you will be charged. Having available cash assets is also a good thing to have. Sort of a self-insurance.

Next, get that money out of the saving account and look for a high yield savings account, or Money Market fund. Look on the 'Net. There are 3 or 4 of them out there. Right now, you're getting less than 1% interest in a regular savings account. Then, unless you have high monthly checks that you write, why have all that money in a non-interest bearing checking account. It's dead, just sitting there for the bank to use and make their 20% interest on some poor schlube with a high credit card balance.

If you have $3000/mo in expenses, just leave $3000-$4000 in the checking account and move the balance to a regular savings account, so you can move funds easily without fees. Make your money work for YOU, not the financial institutions.

Credit score means little without the rest of the info attached. I had a credit score in the 700’s back around 2011, but it also had a $50k outstanding bill against it. Basically, it was pending getting that debt addressed.

Last check, in was in the high 800’s.

My credit score is probably an integer. 😳

I don't have a credit card, just debit.

Never taken out a loan except for my car, and I paid that off early.

That & I'm pretty much always late paying my Verizon bill.

I don't set up autopay because then I'd have to store my debit card number or bank account numbers on their servers and trust them to employ smarter nerds than the dark web hackers that hit a major corporation every few months.

And I have no debt. For some reason being in debt but making regular payments on it boosts your score.

I have an "Excellent " credit score. It is irrelevant to me because I have no intention of borrowing money.

All of you are correct. Having no debt at all is detrimental to the cause. It actually decreases your score. It shows that you, a), pay cash for everything, therefore no verifiable income, or b), have no verifiable credit. Pay close attention to that score and make sure that when you need cash, it's readily available and when you don't need cash, rack up about $1000/month in general living expenses and pay it off in one payment. With the right credit card, you earn cash back or points to use in future purchases. That shows the need for credit and the ability to pay on time. Play their game and use OPM (Other People's Money). You win every time!

Use the Internet in your favor. There are loads of deals out there, you just need to know how to pick the right ones to further your agenda. Kinda like politics!

That's what I do I have at least $1,000 monthly that gets put on my credit card and the reason is electronic automatic payments for bills. I pay it off as it comes in and I get the points.
I have no debt but I do have a lot of credit.
Currently I have near $200. in cash back or points. I am planning a trip to Walmart to "buy" all kinds of steaks and other meats and using my points and then, using my vacuum sealer to freeze those meats.

i have A++++ credit at the local gun store(s), all 6 of them......

every time i walk in, they yell out..."Hey Geeeeeeeeee"

"Buddy, let me show you Springfields latest build, you're gonna love it"

"and over here, gunpowder, primers, and FMJ bullets that you need"......

funny how i never walk out empty handed............yup, damned great credit i gots me......

That's what I do I have at least $1,000 monthly that gets put on my credit card and the reason is electronic automatic payments for bills. I pay it off as it comes in and I get the points.
I have no debt but I do have a lot of credit.
Currently I have near $200. in cash back or points. I am planning a trip to Walmart to "buy" all kinds of steaks and other meats and using my points and then, using my vacuum sealer to freeze those meats.
why don't you freeze Justin's head while you're at it.....

gun banning asshole he is........

why don't you freeze Justin's head while you're at it.....

gun banning asshole he is........
Why would I freeze his head?
1)It's empty.
2) I throw garbage out not take it in.

Also he has not banned guns. Where do you get your news?

it's a ban.

Holy **** bro do you just read the headlines?

There is a freeze on the sale of HANDGUNS= There is no ban on owning a handgun.
There is no freeze or ban on long guns. Owning, buying or selling a long gun is legal.
Ergo guns have not been banned in Canada!

rack up about $1000/month in general living expenses and pay it off in one payment. With the right credit card, you earn cash back or points to use in future purchases. That shows the need for credit and the ability to pay on time. Play their game and use OPM (Other People's Money). You win every time!

Been basically preaching this to the folks here for quite a few years now.

We have a billion credit cards it seems like. Every store that we shop at that has a credit card, we have it. We use each store's specific credit card for purchases in their store, and the cash back points for this is great.

Only requirements are to have the discipline to pay them off every month, and to not impulse buy simply because the purchase is being put on a card.

My credit score is probably an integer. 😳

I don't have a credit card, just debit.

Never taken out a loan except for my car, and I paid that off early.

That & I'm pretty much always late paying my Verizon bill.

I don't set up autopay because then I'd have to store my debit card number or bank account numbers on their servers and trust them to employ smarter nerds than the dark web hackers that hit a major corporation every few months.

And I have no debt. For some reason being in debt but making regular payments on it boosts your score.
Some years back I used pay "Ca$h" everything..

When my car took a "Dump" needed buy New..

I had "Half Down" Cash in Envelopes..

That time I still needed "Finance" other half make "payments"

He said we ran ya thru computer..

Forget Bad Credit ya "Don't Even Exist"..

Now "Bad Credit" they could Actually "Work" With..

I was a "Nobody " didn't even "Exist"

Holy **** bro do you just read the headlines?

There is a freeze on the sale of HANDGUNS= There is no ban on owning a handgun.
There is no freeze or ban on long guns. Owning, buying or selling a long gun is legal.
Ergo guns have not been banned in Canada!
give it time......"bro".........

he has started the clock.

it's a ban.

it's a ban.

When he legalized weed 4 years ago YOU said it would be a disaster. Nothing has changed and you were wrong! You were wrong then and you are wrong now.
This is a temporary set back that's all.

it's a ban.

Follow the bouncing ball, RJ. It really is happening, one load at a time. Canadians just don't have a say in it like Americans do. Bookmark this thread so that in about 1-3 years time, you can come back to it. Sorry, it's the truth!

Weed is a lot different from weapons ownership/ trading/selling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread