Medical card

trent

Do I need a Long form of my DOT physical and a medical card? Or am I good with just the long form

1)You always NEED a copy of your long form
2)You SHOULD always have your long form on the truck
3)You NEED to carry proof you're medically fit to drive. (this is what the short form does, instead of an officer having to read all the paper work in the long form)
Who is feeding you this line of bovine excrement?

1)You always NEED a copy of your long form
2)You SHOULD always have your long form on the truck
3)You NEED to carry proof you're medically fit to drive. (this is what the short form does, instead of an officer having to read all the paper work in the long form)

Dude....

You're getting a bit overwhelming...to say the least.

Also leads one to believe that you have some type of medical "condition" (other than solely by judging your posts)...to where you need to carry something from a doctor, and that would be a DME .....and a Snickers bar...

It is supposed to be in the new rulings that we no longer have to keep our physical card with us anymore that is why we go to the DMV. If it expires, the DMV will pull your CDL. Then you get to retest everything!!! , but then what does it hurt to keep a copy with you. Oregon only gives you a modified version of the long form.In Oregon we can email our new physical card. Then they send you a receipt that they got it. We can also fax, but it is unreliable. Hope this helps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread