Fuel Economy Lucas Oil selling out? Closing?

Truckusa2020

Hi all,
Owner out of Ohio. Recently I've heard lots of staff and president fired from Lucas Oil! Many saying old man stepping away and letting kid run it?
Many reps and staff I've met over years no longer there. Some new rep called me and said tons of changes and possibly selling or moving offices? He said many fired??
I love and use thier products and luckily buy direct. Established account long ago.

I'll see some at truck show and will ask around. Loves not aware of changes yet.

Let's get some cash together and buy them!

Great products!

Hi all,
Owner out of Ohio. Recently I've heard lots of staff and president fired from Lucas Oil! Many saying old man stepping away and letting kid run it?
Many reps and staff I've met over years no longer there. Some new rep called me and said tons of changes and possibly selling or moving offices? He said many fired??
I love and use thier products and luckily buy direct. Established account long ago.

I'll see some at truck show and will ask around. Loves not aware of changes yet.

Let's get some cash together and buy them!

Great products!
you got a link to any news story about this?

i just tried SEVERAL searches, i can't seem to find anything to back up what YOU say.

please provide proof, or it's just truck stop gossip...

That's what a new hire said. Don't have any releases or anything offical. I talked a couple distributors and some said they now have different reps than before.
I've got a buddy drives for their tv channel trucks and he said that tv part is moving to Indiana.
Call Corp and ask for president Bob Patterson. A friend sure he was forced out!
I'll keep checking. Products still on shelves!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread