Livestock hauling

StupidDriver

Man your trucks smell so bad and the big farms on the side of the road with mountains of shit and **** condensed in one area should be illegal same with driving down the road with a **** leaking rig. I would never haul those nasty trailers. Wish they banned that shit

If I want vegetarian, I would go to a vegetarian restaurant.
If I want burgers that are beef, I go to a burger joint, Steak house etc...

I am not sure why this is a difficult situation for vegans and vegetarians to understand.
Should I demand that a vegan restaurant accommodate me and serve me a burger?
But I digress.
Pretty hammered over here and I not even sure if I giving the right reply to the right topic/thead.
But you folks carry on as you were.

Yeah but mass production of meat is ****ed up and smells so ****in bad. The grass pastures with cows don’t stick at all but some of these places stink up a 20 mile radius shit should be illegal for that reason alone.

Tastes like shit! You won't care!

Thats from South Park.

They aren’t that bad imo. Honestly tho most fast food meat has a bad taste. Grass fed beef is much better. I wish there were more healthier places to eat as a trucker. I am guilty of eating fast food but I definitely would prefer healthier restaurants and a better food supply and could live without greasy ass cheap torture beef

So why dont ya go up to the next Cattle Car ya see n beat hell outta the bunk n TELL him how ya feel? They easiest to talk to when theys sittin at a truck stop... Then when ya pick yer sorry ass up offa the pavement ya can come back n apologize... :dunno:
Nestor buddy neatooo

Man your trucks smell so bad and the big farms on the side of the road with mountains of shit and **** condensed in one area should be illegal same with driving down the road with a **** leaking rig. I would never haul those nasty trailers. Wish they banned that shit
Yeah but mass production of meat is ****ed up and smells so ****in bad. The grass pastures with cows don’t stick at all but some of these places stink up a 20 mile radius shit should be illegal for that reason alone.
So cattle trucks stink, eh?

How do you think your precious grass fed beef gets to market?

Probably the same way but I would think it smells a lot better going down the road. Our food system needs a major rework either way. Those farms are a biohazard.
Cow shit smells like cow shit, and there is little difference caused by what goes in the front end. There's little doubt why you chose your user name. Apparently even you agree on that point.

You've been eating too many hamburger steaks from the Iron Skillet. Go get a nice marbled ribeye and cook it on the grill with a little Worcestershire on it. You will stop by those slaughterhouses and thank them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread