Kids

I like how content and calm Grandpa looks in the pic just milliseconds before getting completely drenched. Poor guy.... :p

Me as the grandpa?...I'd just sit there like nothing ever happened and enjoy the prank. Would't even flinch. Maybe this guy did. Kinda looks like he knows it's coming.

Me as the grandpa?...I'd just sit there like nothing ever happened and enjoy the prank. Would't even flinch.

Um, ... there's no possible way you could NOT flinch, unless you knew it was coming.

Maybe this guy did. Kinda looks like he knows it's coming.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a staged photo.

The old man isn't even looking at the camera. Who would sit there and not even pay attention to someone standing there holding a camera? And I'm sure the kid probably had to rely on hand signals to tell him exactly where to stand, cuz he probably can't see the old man unless he's RIGHT on the edge. And unless the co-conspirator was a child the same age, an adult or a teenage sibling wouldn't want the little boy to lean over the edge to aim.

"Um, ... there's no possible way you could NOT flinch, unless you knew it was coming."

Hey Duck...I'm pretty laid back. You'd be surprised.

Rubber Duck said:
"Um, ... there's no possible way you could NOT flinch, unless you knew it was coming."

Hey Duck...I'm pretty laid back. You'd be surprised.

Ok. So next time I see you and you're not paying attention, I'll dump a bucket of water on you to see if you flinch. I bet you'll flinch and then do one of two things:

• Laugh your ass off
  • Chase me around with a meat hook

Ok. So next time I see you and you're not paying attention, I'll dump a bucket of water on you to see if you flinch. I bet you'll flinc and then do one of two things:
  • Laugh your ass off
  • Chase me around with a meat hook
Deal! (hint...it'll be #1)

408850_337686302930983_291294860903461_1039302_31636981_n.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread