• This forum is for drivers/carriers to discuss and review freight brokers. This is not a forum for brokers to promote their business or ask for advice on how to start a freight brokering or dispatching business.

JB HUNT Brokers are great til you need to actually communicate with them.

Mike

Staff member
Arrived at 5:00pm for my 6:00pm delivery. Told they don’t do 6:00pm deliveries, and I was supposed to have been here at 6:00am.

90 minutes later, no answer of my phone call. No answer to my emails.

Gotta love incompetence.

Mike

Staff member
This is the reason I like the use of the 24 hour clock. It makes things crystal clear.
Yep.
Just checked on my phone, two hours later and nobody has answered or responded to email.

This is what happens when everyone works from home.

Mike

Staff member
Got the number to receiving, spoke with the night crew, and came back in to unload tonight.

No thanks to the broker who I never made contact with. Those guys gotta get back to the office and quit working from home.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Arrived at 5:00pm for my 6:00pm delivery. Told they don’t do 6:00pm deliveries, and I was supposed to have been here at 6:00am.

90 minutes later, no answer of my phone call. No answer to my emails.

Gotta love incompetence.
Did they throw in a "Layover"..

My Carrier bumped it from $75 to a Ben Franklin..

But...24 hours No Dispatch

Sitting a day early counts as "Dispatch"

Mike

Staff member
Did they throw in a "Layover"..

My Carrier bumped it from $75 to a Ben Franklin..

But...24 hours No Dispatch

Sitting a day early counts as "Dispatch"
No layover, just a couple hours detention. Rather than wait on them, I found the number to receiving, called the night shift and got back in to unload.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)