It's My Anniversery.............

Cerberus

In God We Trust
....................That's right my two year anniversery is apon us all. What anniversery am i celebrating you ask? (i'm in your head listening to your thoughts). Two years ago today i became a member here . So break out the party favors, hats and whistles and lets celebrate this new holiday that we all have been given. Enjoy this new annual holiday at the Truckers Forum.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....!!!!!
Can't believe you made it for 2 years..hahaha...j/k...
Glad you showed up for your Anniversary...Missed ya...

I can't believe i made it this long either esp since i'm not a cowboys fan. Speaking of that.........How about them Giants.........:firedevil:

We don't care. Well at least I don't because well you're not me. And I didn't celebrate mine because well my awesomeness keeps away silly things like anniversary's and holidays.

We don't care. Well at least I don't because well you're not me. And I didn't celebrate mine because well my awesomeness keeps away silly things like anniversary's and holidays.

Yes you do. Just by repliying shows how much you do care. Almost brings on an emotion just how much you care. I said almost.

Happy happy aniversary mines coming up but dont know how long ive beeen a member tnwife how long have i been a member of this addicting site?lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't believe i made it this long either esp since i'm not a cowboys fan. Speaking of that.........How about them Giants.........:firedevil:

Just glad we have made it long enough here for you to be a member for this long.

As for the 2nd comment, I hope you step barefooted into fresh dog crap today. :firedevil:

Just glad we have made it long enough here for you to be a member for this long.

As for the 2nd comment, I hope you step barefooted into fresh dog crap today. :firedevil:

For the first comment, it's amazing how much it has grown in the past two years. I can almost remember when you were trying to potty train it, and look at it now. Its in its terrible twos. LOL :baby:

For the second *explicit* comment, That was just not nice. Ha Ha

For the first comment, it's amazing how much it has grown in the past two years. I can almost remember when you were trying to potty train it, and look at it now. Its in its terrible twos. LOL :baby:

For the second *explicit* comment, That was just not nice. Ha Ha

For the first comment, the terrible two's scare me. This little kid is growing fast!

For the 2nd comment, that was much nicer than the thoughts in my head! :rant:

For the first comment, the terrible two's scare me. This little kid is growing fast!

For the 2nd comment, that was much nicer than the thoughts in my head! :rant:

For the first comment, you got triplets. (Here, football site, and your fourwheeler spot) , hopefully they aren't all in there two's and if they are i understand why you went back over the road. Left them at home with the misses. LOL

For the second comment, find your happy place. :wave:

Mine won't be until April of NEXT year, if I don't get banned before then for my wicked sense of humor and smart azz comments. Haha

Why don't you bite the hairiest part of my ass!!!!:paddle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom