Interstar fleet service,

Hello , anybody use interstar fleet service co, for road service? I had a bad experience,

Yes, I called them for road service, Unfortunately they couldn't find anybody on time and they said everybody is on a busy schedule, after few hour I find one local service and fixed my truck, But Interstar send the bill for with out given any service. only $168,

Yes, I called them for road service, Unfortunately they couldn't find anybody on time and they said everybody is on a busy schedule, after few hour I find one local service and fixed my truck, But Interstar send the bill for with out given any service. only $168,
tell them to stick that bill up thier.................brown hole.

unless you still had them on call and did not call them back to cancel..???

I have learned a lesson, always google out for local mechanics when truck breakdown, never use dispatch service for road service, They also using the same local people and charging double.

Yesterday I got the bill from collection agency

but did you cancel the road service call?

I have learned a lesson, always google out for local mechanics when truck breakdown, never use dispatch service for road service, They also using the same local people and charging double.

they are looking for a commission on all road services they call for you, as they are indeed providing you with the road help.. they are entitled to a commission, just not getting crazy over it. a flat agreed upon fee, rather than to saok people, and they can, cuz they know you need it.

I called them back after few hour ,they told me they having heard time for finding people for me, Then I told them I will look somebody and she said ok. that is happened

sounds like:

1. You'll be paying a $168 lesson.
  2. cancelling a road service contract or just never calling them again and letting it expire.
my insurance sends me a service procure for something like this all the time. I've never signed up for it and never will it would seem. When I DID call and spoke with them, I got a REALLY bad feeling over the phone call. Especially when I asked for references of people who use the service. OMG, you'd have thought that the world had ended.

And-everybody-loses-their-minds.jpg

I called them back after few hour ,they told me they having heard time for finding people for me, Then I told them I will look somebody and she said ok. that is happened
ok, at least you cancelled, this is good, then tell the collection agency to shove that bill.......into thier brown hole!

Learning new lessons, after that I had a few breakedown, always I make sure for calling local people they are more more reliable.

I spoke to the collection agency and they forcing me to pay that amount or face the court.
a telephone call making threats means nothing. we've all had them, or many have had them. screw''em.

if you feel compelled to pay them?? (and i wouldn't), send them $1.00 per month. once they accept that payment, they can not biotch about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread