I'm sick of summer....

Tn. Truckers Wife

I CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT!!!!!..LOL...
The saying goes, "if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen"..
Well I can't take the heat but I also can't stay out of the kitchen..lol..

I'm sick of 90+ degrees and the humidity....I hate to step outside because I break out into a sweat..
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!:peacebanana:

FALL is my FAVORITE time of the whole year.

Not only because it's much cooler but because of it's awesome beauty!

03LakePlacid-085.jpg

WOW!!! That's beautifull...We have a place that looks just like that on the interstate next to our exit..

My favorite time of year also, along with spring...

I think I'll just crank up the AC, put on my flannel pj's and pretend...lol....

lol I am with you on that, I love spring and fall! I am a big fan of the room temperature type weather. If it is too hot or freezing cold I turn into a whiny baby.. Lucky your not in TX though. haha we are at 101 right now. I actually break a sweat just walking to the mailbox.

lol I am with you on that, I love spring and fall! I am a big fan of the room temperature type weather. If it is too hot or freezing cold I turn into a whiny baby.. Lucky your not in TX though. haha we are at 101 right now. I actually break a sweat just walking to the mailbox.
Yeah I'm a woose...lol...Not too hot not too cold..hahaha:faint:
Just pick up that mail on your way to or from work..lol..

I like hot. I don't mind taking four showers a day. Not to forget, the ladies' "summer fashions" are much more interesting than that layered look we must endure through the cooler months.

Wisconsin, Gene was there last winter and the guy on the radio said.
Good-Morning Wisconsin a beautiful 17 below............
I bet you do like it hot.......lol

It's to hot here.

*shudder* Now, I'm gonna' have bad dreams. Are you happy, now? :yuck:

OMgosh why did I think I had to blow that thumbnail up to see it? I never wear something like that now and I don't have cottage cheese legs! OH we are all having bad dreams now.....so glad we didn't se the "flash" the leggs were enough ....think I'll forego breakfast......

Just last week it was in the mid 50s at night, had to wear a jacket. Just broke 90 this week. Has been rather cool here this summer.

I CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT!!!!!..LOL...
The saying goes, "if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen"..
Well I can't take the heat but I also can't stay out of the kitchen..lol..

I'm sick of 90+ degrees and the humidity....I hate to step outside because I break out into a sweat..
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!:peacebanana:

WAAAA..stop complaining. And in February we gotta hear you complain about hating winter. LOL.

*sending love to my momma :nomail:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread