Idiots in four wheelers

Doug Story

What's the deal lately? Have four wheelers lost their ability to use their lowbeams? I'm running mail between post office distribution centers and area post offices in and around Northern Virginia, seems idiots in their four wheelers have fogotten driving using only your high beams is illegal, I so love being blinded :mad:

What's the deal lately? Have four wheelers lost their ability to use their lowbeams? I'm running mail between post office distribution centers and area post offices in and around Northern Virginia, seems idiots in their four wheelers have fogotten driving using only your high beams is illegal, I so love being blinded :mad:
It could be those damn pure bleach white LED headlights that look like high beams when they're on low.

No, they have them on high beam. That's one reason I have limo tint on my side windows. Between the idiots in their cars and the queers driving trucks, a man can go blind out here at night.
The big thing is to put 4 LED lights in the 4 light pods on the old classic Shakers and W-9's. Then they have to run 4 more LED's in the bumper and crawl along at 65 in the slow lane, so when you pass them, it's like you had your picture taken.
I just wish law enforcement and highway patrol would do something about it. It's really out of control. Every one of those vehicles is displaying a false FMCSA decal. Those lights are not legal for highway use.

No, they have them on high beam. That's one reason I have limo tint on my side windows. Between the idiots in their cars and the queers driving trucks, a man can go blind out here at night.
The big thing is to put 4 LED lights in the 4 light pods on the old classic Shakers and W-9's. Then they have to run 4 more LED's in the bumper and crawl along at 65 in the slow lane, so when you pass them, it's like you had your picture taken.
I just wish law enforcement and highway patrol would do something about it. It's really out of control. Every one of those vehicles is displaying a false FMCSA decal. Those lights are not legal for highway use.
Everybody is driving one of these:

There is a guy that comes to our yard, I know he is new to the country. He has LED back up lights mounted facing forward on the top of his hood. Every time I see him day or night he has them on.
I am always surprised he has not been ticketed yet.

Ha, Ha, Ha! You need to come to South Florida. Here, they fly the flag of a communist nation. Cuba! Mix that up with all the Central American and Island nations and you can't decide which country that you are actually in.
I remember crossing the Georgia/Florida state line and seeing a massive stars and bars flag. I was like, I am in the Souuuth!
I ended up buying a stars a bars flag on a different trip to take home at the T/A Iowa 80, where drivers paychecks go to die.
If the Iowa 80 has it, you don't need it but, you'll probably buy it anyway.

No but he has Jamaican flags all over his truck!
I am not sure what I find more offensive, The lights or flying a foreign flag on our soil without our national flag.
Pure ignorance!
Flying a foreign country's flag on US soil without the American flag above it or on a nearby, taller pole, should be illegal and if done by a foreign national without US citizenship, it should be considered an act of war and they should be sent to Gitmo

What about those big trucks put those supercharged fog lights on their bumpers..

Another thingy some of em are so bright shining off the mirrors almost gives me a headache..

I will often slow down some hoping they'll just pass me...

Yet it seems the ones with the most obnoxiously bright lights won't even pass if ya slow down 10 mph..

There was one coming outta Texas wouldn't pass just kept those high beams right on my mirrors I actually put the 4 ways on and pulled over just so they'd finally freaking pass me after about 5/6 miles of that Bullcrap

Another car failed his IQ test today.

Coming home from the south, I'm on a 4 lane rural highway and I take a right onto my road.

There was a car behind me but the left lane was clear for a mile....

The dumbass stayed right on my ass all the way down to like 10 mph. I took that right turn slow just to **** off the retard.

Normal people grab the hammer lane as soon as they see my right turn signal.

Coming home from the south, I'm on a 4 lane rural highway and I take a right onto my road.

The dumbass stayed right on my ass all the way down to like 10 mph. I took that right turn slow just to **** off the retard.

And if you you turn on the left one to change lanes they hang out beside your trailer for an eternity.

And if you you turn on the left one to change lanes they hang out beside your trailer for an eternity.
Just do like a mega schoolboy driver, turn the signal on and just start moving over.

I agree. These new headlights are far too bright. In some cases you can hardly see when someone’s turn signal is on because their headlights are so powerful.
Many new vehicles, the headlight goes off when the turn signal is activated so you can see it.
LED lights really are shit because they have no beam pattern. They just splay light out in any and all directions. The best lights are the incandescent aircraft landing lights. They are like a glorified spot light and you can place the beam where it's needed. In front of you. I had a set in the high beam position on my 59 Cadillac and now they are on the '69. On those dark roads, they are the best. Even aircraft are going to LED, because of the wiring weight is so reduced.

I can't tell ya how many times I put my turn signal on and start slowing down just before ...

And they'll be nothing in passing lane but these people will stay right on you ass and slam the brakes hard when do start making that turn..

And what with all the "Tailgating" recent years and everywhere this includes truckers too..

No wonder why ya see so many Rear-End accidents these days

I can't tell ya how many times I put my turn signal on and start slowing down just before ...

And they'll be nothing in passing lane but these people will stay right on you ass and slam the brakes hard when do start making that turn..

And what with all the "Tailgating" recent years and everywhere this includes truckers too..

No wonder why ya see so many Rear-End accidents these days
That's what sucks so bad about highways in Ontario. They made that stupid 65 limiter law so most of them are running 2 wide wall to wall bumper to bumper right against the governor like they're in NASCAR.

They did stop plugging into them and a lot of places smartened up and turned up their trucks but it's still very much a problem. Short of that your solutions for space are purposely run a little slower or run two lane.

I see them all day long loaded trailers 5, 6, 7 axles or b trains following each other or even cars at 30 feet and less and the cops generally do sweet **** all. The only thing that amazes me is there aren't way more bad crashes than there are.

Just one more reason to run at night. If I need to, I can simply slip out into the hammer lane and go around with no issues.

I'm also fortune enough that my truck is only castrated according to gearing.

Just one more reason to run at night. If I need to, I can simply slip out into the hammer lane and go around with no issues.

I'm also fortune enough that my truck is only castrated according to gearing.
Of castrated trucks, one I drove was a converted MACK road tractor someone made into a quad axle dump truck. Redline was 2500, double nickel was 2000, transmission and rear axle gearing made it so the truck physically could not go faster than 55, period. Times I went downhill and the speed was faster than 55, the dash lit up with "ENGINE OVERSPEED" warnings

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread