I HATE THIS.....

GAnthony

Go away
Premium
got up this morning at my usual weekend time of 3:30....made breakfast, (2 egg mcmuffins/with ham), and guzzled down 3 tall glasses of iced coffee.

then i went out about 6, to start my errands.

but i had to wait for the wally world to open, so i could get my devil dogs, ice cream, peanut butter, and bagels...

first stop...devil dogs...THEY AIN'T GOT the plain ones. only the chocolate covered ones.....!!!!

so i leave the shopping cart right there in the aisle and had to drive the 10 miles to the MA wally world....

THEY HAD MY PLAIN DEVIL DOGS.......!!!

then i go for my bagels, and there were 2 price stickers on the shelf....one was for $3.28 and the other for $2.98....LIKE WTF...do i leave my shopping cart in the aisle again, this time, with chocolate chip ice cream sitting in it..???

so i find an employee...( i know what were the chances of that happening..??), and he checked it all out......he then showed the head cashier the 2 different price tags, (by law you pay the lowest price shown)...and the head cashier told the gal rigning me up the lower price....

now it was ONLY .30¢ cheaper.....but hell, i musta spent about $1 dollar in gas to get there........

now i'm still .70¢ in a hole....

I HATE THIS.....!!!!!!!!!!!

carry on now......

Oh you're not people enough for that to be applicable.

:stirpot2:
grump.gif

I went to Menard's to get T-bar garden fence stakes because this old lady I fixed a lawnmower for was squawking about high school kids cutting through her yard.

There are two types of those stakes /posts. The cheap flimsy ones are 14 gauge flat stock stamped in a U shape cross section and half the time they kink and fail before you can even get them pounded into the ground. The better kind is made from T-bar.

Menard's website said IN STOCK. I get there and they didnt have any at all. Just the flimsy U type. :mad:

F*ing kid said "we can order them".

I said "if I wanted them a week from Tuesday why the f*k would I have come here today?"

That old lady is adamant about her old crappy garden type fence being fixed TODAY because "code enforcement" only works weekdays and she thinks her evil neighbor will call them. Apparently in Manteno you need a building permit to put up (or repair) a simple laminated wire garden fence. And old people have nothing better to do than call the code enforcement people on their neighbors over every stupid trivial little thing. :coocoo:

They had the T-bar posts at Lowe's. I hate Lowe's. Menard's is always cheaper.

I went to Menard's to get T-bar garden fence stakes because this old lady I fixed a lawnmower for was squawking about high school kids cutting through her yard.

There are two types of those stakes /posts. The cheap flimsy ones are 14 gauge flat stock stamped in a U shape cross section and half the time they kink and fail before you can even get them pounded into the ground. The better kind is made from T-bar.

Menard's website said IN STOCK. I get there and they didnt have any at all. Just the flimsy U type. :mad:

F*ing kid said "we can order them".

I said "if I wanted them a week from Tuesday why the f*k would I have come here today?"

That old lady is adamant about her old crappy garden type fence being fixed TODAY because "code enforcement" only works weekdays and she thinks her evil neighbor will call them. Apparently in Manteno you need a building permit to put up (or repair) a simple laminated wire garden fence. And old people have nothing better to do than call the code enforcement people on their neighbors over every stupid trivial little thing. :coocoo:

They had the T-bar posts at Lowe's. I hate Lowe's. Menard's is always cheaper.
i can't say i ever saw anything but the cheaper ones, even at lowes.

as far as fencing goes here, i'd need a permit for a fence 8 feet or taller.

just another way for the city/town to rake money out of us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread