How to Avoid TDBS. A Public Service Announcement.

Sinister

pari animositate
TDBS plagues the trucking industry. It affects anyone who sits in the seat of a semi for any length of time. Anyone who says they've never experienced this trauma is likely hiding their feelings so they don't have to face reality. Other possibilities of denial of TDBS exist but are not limited to:

- heavy smoking
- loss of olfactory senses and capabilities
-doing enough cocaine to make Stevie Nicks look like a rookie.

TDBS is SERIOUS. But have no fear because all is not lost! TDBS can be mitigated but never wholly eliminated.

Here are some helpful tips on how to avoid TDBS:

- GO TO COLLEGE.

Seriously. Get a useful degree in something and make a living being home every night.

Here are some more tips:

- Bathe more often. "Bathe" is another word for "shower". And I don't mean with a water bottle standing next to your truck in a rest area. I mean like actual showers they have in truck stops. They're wonderful. Try them.

-Sit on a towel, and change it out frequently. Every 2 days or so should be sufficient.

Additional mitigation techniques include a nightly spraying of Lysol or Febreeze.

Additionally, I like to buy cheap dryer sheets and place them between my sitting towel and the seat.

This concludes our public service message. If anyone has any other tips on how to mitigate or avoid Truck Driver Butt Stench please feel free to add them below.

20221026_182035.jpg20221026_182042.jpg

No tips?

You've all accepted this stench as normal?

I weep for society.
I only smoke cigarettes and crack the "Natty Ice"..

What I "need" just keep my freaking "Sanity"..

That doesn't make any "sense" whatsoever 2 "Normal" People either..

I'm just "laying" it "Out" There

Now @Sinister in & out in-between a Job I go "Home" the AA meeting..

Karl outta the "Big Book" in my Lazy-Boy chair..

Recovery & Finding "God" the "Higher Power"..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread