How often do you talk to your "trucker" in a day?

At least twice a day until today. Got a call that my dog had been picked up running around in the rain at a local store and we can't pick him up until Tuesday. I was pissed. So she hung up on me. I guess the answer is not until after my dog is home next Tuesday.

Bad DOG NO Bone!!!!!!

:pissed::taz::shoot:i have just figured out not matter how much time or how often you talk to your trucker.... some of them still find time to CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trucker Mark has now been found out!!!!!!

I talk to mike almost all day. I enjoy talking to him, every change i get. but i believe a man or a women don't have to be a truck driver to cheat. if they want too,they are going too don't matter what.

On another note....
If you are driving in bad winter weather, keep in touch with those who care about you. You might know you are okay but those who are at home are probably worried about your well-being.

I talk to mike almost all day. I enjoy talking to him, every change i get. but i believe a man or a women don't have to be a truck driver to cheat. if they want too,they are going too don't matter what.

I am sure of that and I am sure it has nothing to do with being a trucker. ( it is just easier for him to stay away from home.)But thanks and to all other Drivers I am not trying to say that JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A DRIVER YOU ARE ACHEATER becauce that's just not true. I know know quit a few drivers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread