Having Trouble Finding A Used Trailer

wjhuskey

Does anyone know of a good place to buy a good used hopper bottom trailer? I've looked all over the internet like on truckpaper.com, fastline.com, commercialtrucktrader.com, trucker.com and many more. I can't find exactly what I'm wanting. I'm wanting one black in color, 40 ft Timpte with high sides to match a standup sleeper. I'd like it to be in the $20,000-$25,000 price range so something around a 2000 year model or older. Does anyone know of a trailer sales that always has a lot of hopper bottoms to choose from? Maybe one you've passed on the road while trucking? I'd need to know the name of the place so I could google it to see if they have a website. I'm needing a trailer really soon because the harvest season is here. Let me know if you know of a good place.

The only guy I know who pulls hoppers told me that those things hold their value. When he was looking for his, he figured out the used ones are almost as expensive as new.

I think that's the type of trailer needed up in North Dakota for the oil fields and from what I hear, it's the hottest thing since sliced bread and can bring in $90 per hour and more if you own one and a truck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread