Harrowing Accident on Malad Gorge Bridge

Fast Freddy

And a heroic rescue involving a flatbed with a heavy load that was just in the right place at the right time providing a solid anchor. Pretty amazing pics show how the lives of two people and two dogs were miraculously saved.

25F61275-EF4C-4C5F-849A-95759EA080B3.jpeg

And a heroic rescue involving a flatbed with a heavy load that was just in the right place at the right time providing a solid anchor. Pretty amazing pics show how the lives of two people and two dogs were miraculously saved.

View attachment 80196
Wife showed me that the other night — they had a couple hours to think about the drop, and it is a pretty long one

Wife showed me that the other night — they had a couple hours to think about the drop, and it is a pretty long one
Makes you wonder. Did they make peace, and talk about how much they loved spending their lives together (like you would see on a TV show), or did they air out their dirty laundry toward each other regarding what they hate about each other, and now have to continue facing each other.........

Makes you wonder. Did they make peace, and talk about how much they loved spending their lives together (like you would see on a TV show), or did they air out their dirty laundry toward each other regarding what they hate about each other, and now have to continue facing each other.........
Probably a little of both— relatively sure she and the dogs tore him a new ass when they all were safe

I’ve never been on that bridge.

Wonder if it’s windy.

Them being stuck facing downwards. Perhaps the wind blowing with a bit of swinging.

Like something you’d see in a movie.

They’ll probably have nightmares for some time to come.

At least you can't blame him for not having enough truck. That's not a lot of trailer for an F350.

I can't tell in the pic but did he have away control bars on it?

Maybe they took one last chance to make mad passionate love.

Wonder if it’s windy.

Them being stuck facing downwards. Perhaps the wind blowing with a bit of swinging.

Yes, it can definitely be windy there.

Why has there not been any closeup pictures of the breakaway chains?

This could be excellent free advertising for the manufacturer. 😎

View attachment 80196
I'm pretty confident my last words will be.... well shit that didn't work!!!

Wonder if it’s windy.

Eh don't worry about the wind..

Anderson Windows across I-80 in Wyoming.

What really sucks is ya gotta "Neutered" Truck..

Welp Mr Speed Demons are "Heavy" they can't climb the Hills..

Next Flat Ground they'll almost cut ya off..

Next Hill I get up close wave like ya freaking MORON..

About 5/10 miles later we RIDING Sides Again..

Then I just get all PISSED OFF..

Hit the Granny Lane find my "Inner" Swifty or Prime..

Go ya FOOL bye See Ya

That's another thingy about trucking always PISSED ME OFF..

Okay is it so Hard just back off the throttle Abit ..

Or we we gonna be Like Old Dominion Doubles ..

They got ONE SPEED the pedal to the floor..

Then he in the Hammer Lane Uphill..

But that stupid Arab or Indian won't BACK OFF..

Ya get PISSED find yourself Running the Shoulder if a Cop ain't around..

Brake Check him then get side by side.

Waving out the window Eh ya MORON flashing my lights..

Letting Ya in ya DUMB M-Fworders..

That's why I don't think I can do the JOB anymore..

55/80 Joliet Illinois..

Given the Volume of Traffic today a wonder that's still 4 lanes and a Loopty Loop ramp..

About every other day or so a Big Rig takes it too fast and Flips Over..

Then they even gotta shut the highway down @Duck knows "exactly" where I'm talking about

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread