Happy Thanksgiving

Ike

Just want to thank all of you for being out there away from your families doing what you do, I miss driving most days, but have been away on holidays and special occasions throughout my life, and that is no doubt the hardest part to me. Hope all can be home if they can, and I hope all of you, no matter where you are, have a moment to enjoy the day and be thankful you can do what a lot of people cannot. Happy Thanksgiving.
Ike

I hate holidays another extended weekend MAROONED somewhere making ZERO MONEY

America and all it's ****ing holidays a holiday for everything every month some stupid holiday to slow everything up

happy thanksgiving and thank you all for driving/helping America without social financial help (disability,etc)

Yes sir and getting ready to eat some turkey
my mother in laws here she's making the turkey and i'm making the ham. now if I could stop munchin on the peanutbutter cup cup cakes i'll be good to go:D. iv'e been doing so much taste testing i'm already full:rolleyes:

my mother in laws here she's making the turkey and i'm making the ham. now if I could stop munchin on the peanutbutter cup cup cakes i'll be good to go:D. iv'e been doing so much taste testing i'm already full:rolleyes:
We have ham too getting together with my family and brother n sister, I love to eat but I have to watch how much I eat or my damn galbladder will start acting up that sucks.

We have ham too getting together with my family and brother n sister, I love to eat but I have to watch how much I eat or my damn galbladder will start acting up that sucks.
im gonna avoid the turkey till the next day as it makes good turkey and gravy sandwiches. that sucks about your gallbladder. just gota a call from my mother shes on her way things will be interesting:rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread