Gray hair linked to heart disease in men

i got the sure all cure, doc..

1338565040-48760800.jpg

my dad did have gray hair, then as he aged, it did turn more to white.

he was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, then it was either stage 3 or 4 kidney failure.

my dad did have gray hair, then as he aged, it did turn more to white.

he was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, then it was either stage 3 or 4 kidney failure.
so sorry. Mine had gray hair, but then again they ALL do. He had a heart attack but I don't remember him prematurely aging. In fact he still had dark hair when he died.

so sorry. Mine had gray hair, but then again they ALL do. He had a heart attack but I don't remember him prematurely aging. In fact he still had dark hair when he died.
well, maybe there is a link, maybe not. seems some like to find something to blame. i think its' just genetics, family history, maybe environment, maybe the work life (stressed or heavy bull work).

Oh I have no doubt about the link between the two. Since I started this new job I have gained considerably more gray hair and my stress levels are pegging well past the red line.
Soon I will have to start dying my hair but at least I will die from a heart attack with a full head of hair:D

Oh I have no doubt about the link between the two. Since I started this new job I have gained considerably more gray hair and my stress levels are pegging well past the red line.
Soon I will have to start dying my hair but at least I will die from a heart attack with a full head of hair:D
that's strange. when i did yard jockey work, my stress levels went way down. that "should be" a less stressful job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread