Good Apps for your phone

** Commie Express **
Premium
I've had a bunch of weather apps for my phone and just installed WeatherBug and finally found what I like the best. Had it for 3 days and paid for the upgrade.

Any other apps use guys likes?

I've had a bunch of weather apps for my phone and just installed WeatherBug and finally found what I like the best. Had it for 3 days and paid for the upgrade.

Any other apps use guys likes?
I use weatherbug all the time.. today for example.. I got tired of driving the ark through PA and wanted to see if there would be a rainbow before I drove all 11 hours in the downpour.

Found it to be a small cell that was going the same direction I was and the same speed so I hooked a right and went south to I78.

Guess what the storm cell did?

I also like:

DAT

Pilot

Transflo

Google maps

Hazmat pocket guide

and finally broke down and spent the $2.99 for Tapatalk and maybe I'll put that on the list of likes soon too.

Weather.com
Tapatalk
Loves
Pilot
Ta/petro
Sleep pillow
Podcasts
Twitter
Facebook
Facebook pages
AT&T
YouTube
Bible study tools
Inspirations

Dropbox
Rdio
DAT
Keychain Logistics - load board- is giving out Amazon giftcards to any driver who downloads their iPhone app

My Samsung has a calculator & an alarm clock app. And it also takes pictures & video. :)

Oh, .. and most importantly, it's got an app that makes it work as a telephone. I can actually place calls with my cell phone, ain't that cool?

TruxTrax

- GPS positioning. Coordinates of your vehicle are automatically being sent to our servers so you can see it on the map in real time. It's very useful for dispatchers.
- Automatically tracks state and total mileage.
- Records your fuel and trip expenses in one place for further analysis.
- You can easily and automatically generate trip reports, quarterly IFTA reports and annual IRP reports from web dashboard.
- Two-way messaging with your drivers.
- Add unlimited number of vehicles to your fleet.
- Assign Drivers to specific vehicles.

The application is offered free of charge and we welcome any suggestions and comments you may have.

Here's the link to our web page : http://www.truxtrax.com/

Here's the link to Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.truxtrax

TruxTrax

- GPS positioning. Coordinates of your vehicle are automatically being sent to our servers so you can see it on the map in real time. It's very useful for dispatchers.
- Automatically tracks state and total mileage.
- Records your fuel and trip expenses in one place for further analysis.
- You can easily and automatically generate trip reports, quarterly IFTA reports and annual IRP reports from web dashboard.
- Two-way messaging with your drivers.
- Add unlimited number of vehicles to your fleet.
- Assign Drivers to specific vehicles.

The application is offered free of charge and blah blah blah....

If this is an attempt to render Qualcomm's expensive, outdated & very slow technology obsolete, I wish you luck.

But the app will have to have the option for fleets to disable it's operation by the driver while motion is detected, or they won't use it.

Hey Duck,

Thank you for your input. We are not trying to put Qualcomm out of business, but just trying to bring something for truckers that is easy to use and can simplify the whole process of running this kind of business.

In regards to disabling the screen operation while in motion, it's a great point indeed. This is on our list and will be released in our next update, which is about 3-4 days away.

Keep in touch.

I like Google Maps / Navigation and I use Google Now in place of Apple's Siri. It's so much more accurate. For instance when I sometimes wake up with a bad stuffy coarse voice, Google Now will still recognize what I say, but Siri... Good luck lol.

TMP2 EN - Truck Manager Pro 2
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bg.pocketsoft.truckmanagerpro2en&hl=en

Description
Truckers and Lorry drivers manage your data with ease! All In One Trucking App!

Truck Manager Pro 2 makes the daily work for every Trucker easier.
Simple and fast data input with minimum data required.
Editing and exporting data made easy.

Manage multiple trucks, trailers,companies and runs.

An easy way to log data - runs, expenses, fill ups and timer.

Modules:
- Runs;
- Expenses;
- Fuel;
- Timer - HOS Recap EU / USA / CA, Drivers Daily Log ( DDL ) with export for the log book;
- Records and Documents Export;
- Sign Documents and email;
- Take Pictures;
- Daily Check - Driver's Vehicle Inspection Report ( DVIR ), Create Multiple Checklists;
- IFTA Log - Data by States ( IVDFR / IVDR );

For video clips and images visit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TMP2-Truck-Manager-Pro-2/502215783177233

If this is an attempt to render Qualcomm's expensive, outdated & very slow technology obsolete, I wish you luck.

But the app will have to have the option for fleets to disable it's operation by the driver while motion is detected, or they won't use it.
it is a good idea hell who doesn't own a smart phone today:confused-96: even you have a smart phone welcome to the 21st century:D. the only problem I see with it is it's not satellite based if you go into a spot where your phone can't get service then how are you gonna track there load:confused-96:. but its good for hiding out though :rolleyes::D. or you could just make a tin foil hat for your phone:p

it is a good idea hell who doesn't own a smart phone today:confused-96: even you have a smart phone welcome to the 21st century:D. the only problem I see with it is it's not satellite based if you go into a spot where your phone can't get service then how are you gonna track there load:confused-96:. but its good for hiding out though :rolleyes::D. or you could just make a tin foil hat for your phone:p
I put mine under the tin foil hat on my head. That way, the aliens can't hear my phone or my thoughts. Duct tape holds it well.

Gas Buddy's great for a quick fuel snapshot. It also has coupons tied to it.
Truck Stops and Services is interesting if want to know about service centers and truck stops in an area.
Feedly is great for news and entertainment updates.

I got an app on mine that will compost poop. No sawdust or newspaper, just poop on the phone and it takes care of the rest!

:biglaugh:

Do you get a bidet if you pay for the upgrade?
:stare1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread