GHOST CAUGHT ON TAPE

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
I captured a ghost on video today. It's been haunting me for several weeks now. I usually only see the ghost when I'm really tired and have been drinking lots of coffee.

I set the video camera on the fender of my truck to capture parts of this video. The scene in the woods was taken in the headlights of my ATV. The ghost doesn't seem to be the dangerous type but it's still kinda creepy.

[video=youtube;BvvqFfW10nQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvvqFfW10nQ[/video]​

Who's that the neighborhood peeping Tom that was killed crossing the street last week?

Put on some civil war clothes and drag around a musket.. Throw a girl over your shoulder and walk by carying a machette. Have her lay dead while you pretent to dig a shallow grave. Hell paint yourself white and dance around rattling a chain chanting Oooooo like on that Sonic commercial.

Trucking?Biker

Eventually I'm gonna figure out how to make a ghost video look believable, then sell it to one of those stupid TV shows full of stupid people who think there's ghosts everywhere.

There's a certain type of people who won't believe in ghosts no matter how professional the video is made, however. They're called "intelligent". Fortunately, none of those people are fans of those TV shows. So I believe there's a good chance I could make a ghost video that's good enough to make me some $$$ off of one of those shows. I'd just have to make up a story to go along with it, like some guy went crazy and killed his family with a machete about 60 years ago. And maybe I could even take apart some electronic gizmos and make something with LED lights to work as a "ghost detector" to include in the video like they do on TV to make their bull**** more convincing, like they're "professional ghost hunters" or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread