The New Yorker

Is a way of life
I told him Id post it. He's a good dude

TODAY ON
download
Worldwide DJ "FREE BIRD"
6:00 PM -8:00 PM EST
download
Hello everyone I hope all is well, and you're all ready for that long weekend. Just a reminder that I have an all new Radio Show every Friday @ 6 PM EST on AFB Radio. The Variety Hour Rock -N- Roll Show with Worldwide DJ "FREE BIRD".

Now, I have been asked to be in several places this weekend Honoring our Fallen Heroes. I'll try and let you all know where I will be so you can stop by and give a shoutout to our TROOPS. I will be taping for the next show. Also if you would like to give a personal shoutout please call 1-866-457-9366 and leave a 60 second message for our TROOPS. Once approved we will air your message and put it into the random draw for all shows to air your message in a random order.

If you like you may email me at [email protected] or at [email protected]

I hope you'll all tune in TODAY for a great rock 'in show

Just gotowww.afbradio.us and download the toolbar, and listen all day everyday. It's Safe, Secure, & it's FREE !!!!!

Thanks America For Your Support.
"FREE BIRD"

Well sorta, I'm trying to get him to do some talk but Sundays he has guest's. Tonight his his first evening show. Mostly music I think. It's respectable, not explicit, Family friendly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread