Trucking News: FMCSA issues Out Of Service order

Come on your memory not as bad as mine.
He kept arguing and role playing as of he was already a driver and it rubbed a lot of people wrong.

I think I still have a PM conversation I could go check but that involves effort. And I might accidentally delete that conversation, and I'm trying to get my inbox to fill up again so none of you people can contact me via PM.

It's very strategic.

• Haha
Reactions: AK7
He kept arguing and role playing as of he was already a driver and it rubbed a lot of people wrong.

I think I still have a PM conversation I could go check but that involves effort. And I might accidentally delete that conversation, and I'm trying to get my inbox to fill up again so none of you people can contact me via PM.

It's very strategic.
Kind of a shame too because for a young guy he had a quite a bit of knowledge. It just didn't go well to pose as if he were running the truck, and especially didn't go well to argue with those that know a lot more. With a slight change of attitude it would have been fun to help him along.

Kind of a shame too because for a young guy he had a quite a bit of knowledge. It just didn't go well to pose as if he were running the truck, and especially didn't go well to argue with those that know a lot more. With a slight change of attitude it would have been fun to help him along.
Thats why I talked to him on the side. The world needs more focused, motivated young people.

Thats why I talked to him on the side. The world needs more focused, motivated young people.
@Trucker186

True farm situations are entirely different.

There’s even provisions for kids hauling the crop to market.

OTR is another game entirely. And Joe Trucker deserves what he gets if he’s allowing it.
I’ve never lived on or worked for a farm. The couple of times I pulled hay wagons was for an elderly neighbor who had four cows

I’ve never lived on or worked for a farm. The couple of times I pulled hay wagons was for an elderly neighbor who had four cows
We have a driver that flips his running hours to overnights. He prefers it that way. Also, he avoids a lot of backhauls into Chicago that way.

It pisses off our GTM but he's not doing anything wrong so nothing comes of it.

I talked to him briefly last week and he attributed running overnights to growing up on a farm in North Dakota and most of the work having to be done at night.

I don't know why kind of farm that was but I'm thinking it could not have been corn, soybeans, or sugar beets.

Either that or it's just his way of being left alone.

We have a driver that flips his running hours to overnights. He prefers it that way. Also, he avoids a lot of backhauls into Chicago that way.

I talked to him briefly last week and he attributed running overnights to growing up on a farm in North Dakota and most of the work having to be done at night.

I don't know why kind of farm that was but I'm thinking it could not have been corn, soybeans, or sugar beets.

That’s why I start my day in the P.M.

Reactions: AK7
I understand why dad always watched this old house and new yankee workshop.
That New Yankee guy had magic powers.

He could take a carving knife and in ten seconds carve out a perfectly square mortise and tenon joint that fits so perfectly he just taps it in gently with a wooden mallet.

I'd probably waste an entire tree's worth of wood trying to do that.

tf-mortise-and-tenon.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread