Family Reunions

Cybergal

Does your Family get together for Family Reunions?

My family used to years ago but then most got smart and moved away from MA . I have sisters in CT and RI . My sons live in NC . I have an aunt and uncle in FL and cousins all over the country . My family used to get together for a clambake every 4th of July .

My immediate family on my side gets together for thanksgiving and christmas. My other relatives live on Long Island N.Y. along with some of my husbands relatives and some in Fl. We don't get together very often because its very expensive.

A clam bake sounds like fun, I would love to do that.

Family reunion?...it would take an act of congress, the police with a gun to my head and the threat of great bodily harm before I would consider going to one. I am sure there are members of my family who enjoy getting together, I enjoy it when they do to because they are not pestering me!

Family reunion?...it would take an act of congress, the police with a gun to my head and the threat of great bodily harm before I would consider going to one. I am sure there are members of my family who enjoy getting together, I enjoy it when they do to because they are not pestering me!
Love your family, huh?...lol.....

It took me years of therapy to beable to laugh.....jump for joy will take another couple but I am workin on it.....:happyfeet:

What is a dysfunctional family anyway? lol

Is that what we have?

I can remember the last family reunion we had. The food was great but the communication between family members was COLD and almost none.

SAD too...

We used to a LONG time ago...it seems like the older generations got everything "set up" and a lot of them are now gone, but the newer generations "never have the time or the want" to do it:thud:

I would set one up if I actually knew where everyone was to send them the notice :nod:

We used to a long time ago. But with the family so spread out, it doesn't happen anymore. We still get invitations every couple years or so but it is too far and to expensive. The family is spread out mostley in Texas, Colorado, Missouri and Florida.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom