Euro truck simulator

ayran993

Don't know if you guy's ever heard of this but looks really cool.

well that's right, teach the newbies these trucks take gas.......

first few seconds into the movie.

what's next, Fast and Infuriating..????

Don't know if you guy's ever heard of this but looks really cool.

the game is just like driving a real truck you have to borrow money from the bank to buy a truck or drive for someone and the physics and jake brake are real and the game is just plain fun an you have the interstate and cars jump in front of you and the fastest you could go is like 90-100 loaded and unloaded and takes a long to gain speed and its like slowing down anymore questions

each motor for each truck has different jake sounds and also they have service stations so if you wreck you have to pay for the damages on other person car and 400 and its 300 if you run a stoplight and also their service stations where you can change color of your truck and their you can customize your truck

each motor for each truck has different jake sounds and also they have service stations so if you wreck you have to pay for the damages on other person car and 400 and its 300 if you run a stoplight and also their service stations where you can change color of your truck and their you can customize your truck
That game sounds awesome man I just don't have the time :(

Why in the flying **** would anyone who drives play a ******* video ******* game about ******* driving *******trucks:rolleyes:

Damn video games over real ******* life and you ******* wonder what in the **** is wrong with modern snot machines. :confused2:

The more I see of these ******* fake **** games the happier I am they are banned from my home.

Whats ******* next a ******* ***** game so you can simulate ******* your ******* wife:stare1:

WTF was I thinking, ***** that do **** like this are single living with Mom.

upload_2016-1-23_19-39-40.jpeg

Why in the flying **** would anyone who drives play a ******* video ******* game about ******* driving *******trucks:rolleyes:

Damn video games over real ******* life and you ******* wonder what in the **** is wrong with modern snot machines. :confused2:

The more I see of these ******* fake **** games the happier I am they are banned from my home.

Whats ******* next a ******* ***** game so you can simulate ******* your ******* wife:stare1:

View attachment 33000
Here:

snickers-bar.jpg

Ok, I was kinda thinkin' the same thing....

But dude, tell us what you REALLY think.....

View attachment 33000

^^^^^^^THAT!

a1c2806a0ef91c6c60862afd1adfe4b2.jpg

:rolllaugh3:

I always tell people "do what makes you happy " everyone has their own things that they like to do. I'm the summer I love riding my bike GSXr 750 gixxer.

I almost bought a GSXR250RR once... You didn't get them in the US, This was the one-year special with the 1" smaller rear wheel, close race gearing and a HP bump over the standard GSXR250R. Race Homologation special only sold in Japan and appeared in the NZ and Australian used import scene.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread