Driver admits to intentionally running down a state trooper

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
http://www.buffalonews.com/news-wir...ntentionally-hitting-trooper-on-i-81-20140529

A pick up truck driver admits to swerving to intentionally kill a state trooper.

I was there for the aftermath. I was headed south. The incident happened in the north bound lanes of I81 in Binghampton NY. Traffic was backed up for miles and was detoured off the interstate.

This must be a sick individual to run down a trooper. I dont care if you have an issue with cops. I have issues with cops. You dont kill a person doing their job. This trooper had a wife and kids, A mom and Dad.

New York State Troopers are probably the best cops I have dealt with in any of the parts of the U.S. and Canada I have been. Not just saying that!

Very tragic!

that's sad. he must have been a sick person. next there will be a crazy test to renew your drivers licence. is it me or is the becoming more and more crazy every day :confused-96:

If it was a homicide by gun, People would be calling for the ban on guns. It was not a gun but a motor vehicle. I hear no calls to ban motor vehicles. Almost anything can be used as weapon. So what say you anti gun folks?

Sorry ya'll. Not to trivialize this homicide. Just after hearing all the B.S. on the guy in California that committed multiple homicides, A sick person is a sick person and the weapon matters not.

I have come to harbor an intense distaste and distrust of cops in general and despise some of their policies and culture. However.

I do NOT believe this action is any more right than I think my friend getting shot down was. This New York State Trooper did nothing to deserve being run down like a rabid dog. NOBODY deserves to be murdered without just cause. The method matters not.

I wish for this man's family to find comfort and may he rest in peace.

It was a pickup truck. Good.

Well not good, I mean it's good it wasn't an 18 wheeler cuz then there'd likely be a backlash against us.

It was a pickup truck. Good.

Well not good, I mean it's good it wasn't an 18 wheeler cuz then there'd likely be a backlash against us.
we all know there would be more rules and regs made up for truckers. though they have so many dumb ass laws now it might be entertaning to see what they can come up with next

why not just let the marines have him and use him for bait when they have there training for snipers:confused-96:
Nope I like my idea better. Or you could leave it up to the troopers family to decide.

Nope I like my idea better. Or you could leave it up to the troopers family to decide.
your no fun it would be fun to see him running around like a bitch being hunted down in an enclosed area. im sure the family of the trooper will do worse to him

I really am tired of all this insanity plea shit, ( most of the time thats a cop out so they can avoid the death penalty) If thier insane then they wont know were going to kill them back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread